New Trey Brewer Pics

A lot of grief went his way for the huge bulk he went on. Here’s his condition now.

From the front.

And the side.

Some people still think he screwed up his physique. I happen to think he’s looking pretty good.

His hammies look different that most I have seen. Maybe the lighting - but it looks like he has a 4-inch pipe embedded in the back of his legs.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
His hammies look different that most I have seen. Maybe the lighting - but it looks like he has a 4-inch pipe embedded in the back of his legs. [/quote]

They appear to have a peak like a biceps.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
His hammies look different that most I have seen. Maybe the lighting - but it looks like he has a 4-inch pipe embedded in the back of his legs. [/quote]

That’s crazy, I hadn’t noticed till you mentioned it and now I don’t know how I could not have. Here’s a shot from '06 for comparison, looks like it ain’t the lighting.

Damn… the bulk clearly paid off. He’s looking like a fucking MONSTER.

Man, he really put it together!

Yep. It looks like the anti-bulkers lost out on this one.

The gains he made over the last year or two will be what puts him in front of others who have been at it much longer.

Crazy gains there. can’t wait to see how he does now with the added size. (like he was lacking in that dept)

S

Massive.

Ya know, I have to disagree with you guys. I think the bulk was wasted. I was really pulling for this guy with everyone hating on him and such, but I think something went wrong. Going of off the timeframe of pics, maybe he just really crash dieted and lost all the newfound size? I read that he weighed in 10lbs less than his last show? Don’t know if that was correct.

On top of some major gyno he picked up along the way, I think his upper body is about the same size and his legs imo look worse. I am going to try and post some more pics that were on another board, maybe this will help make sense of what I’m talking about.

This is old Trey…

And this is new Trey?

This is Trey 9-10 weeks ago? Are you fucking kidding me? What the hell did he go through to drop the weight that fast?

He looks really good from the back though.

Monopoly

where were these new pics taken?

Yesterday I think. He’s competing this weekend in the Jr Nationals.

Monopoly

[quote]will to power wrote:
A lot of grief went his way for the huge bulk he went on. Here’s his condition now.[/quote]

I love the guys in the background. They look terrified!

[quote]gone heavy wrote:
will to power wrote:
A lot of grief went his way for the huge bulk he went on. Here’s his condition now.

I love the guys in the background. They look terrified![/quote]

Sucks to be them.

Is it just me or are his calves out of proportion to his gigantic arms and thighs?

Anyway, he looks really great. I remember him being big, but never this defined.

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

On top of some major gyno he picked up along the way

[/quote]

what the hell are you talking about?