T Nation

New Training Split, Critique Please

Monday
Snatches 3 x 5-10
Clean and press 3 x 5-10
Cleans 3 x 5-10
High pulls 3 x 5-10
Thursday
Lateral raises 3 x 12-15
Front raises 3 x 12-15
Dumbbell press 3 x 12-15Wednesday Saturday Morning

Incline Dumbell Presses 5x15-20
Flat Dumbell Presses 6x10
Dumbell Stability Ball Flyes 4x10
Wide Grip Decline Pullover 4x15
Close Grip Pullover 4x15

Wednesday and Saturday Evening

Deadlifts 8x8

Tuesday and Friday
Barbell Hack Squats: 3 sets of 6-8
45-Degree Leg Presses: 3 sets of 12-15
Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12-15

30 minutes of interval cardio during the week, 1 hour of steady state cardio on the weeken

I dont have a fucking clue how you came up with this.

You have a shoulder day but no direct arm work?

Snatches, cleans, high pulls and clean and press in one session, I think that would be to much.

What are your training goals?

cuz no1 does arms rofllll

I like to think I’m a big bad MFer, but I couldn’t do deads twice a week with any intensity that would be worthwhile.

S

[quote]StephenD wrote:
I dont have a fucking clue how you came up with this.

You have a shoulder day but no direct arm work?

Snatches, cleans, high pulls and clean and press in one session, I think that would be to much.

What are your training goals?[/quote]

I actually just broke up with my girlfriend and Im looking for a way to let some of my anger out

I have big arms already from doing deads, cleans, and bench, so i think direct arm work is kinda pointless

I think Ill take the Clean and press out

as for goals, I am planning on walking on to my school’s wrestling team next year, and I want some dominant strength to go along with my technical wrestling style

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I like to think I’m a big bad MFer, but I couldn’t do deads twice a week with any intensity that would be worthwhile.

S
[/quote]

yeah, the saturday deads can go, ill just do cardio

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cuz no1 does arms rofllll[/quote]

arm training is UNACCEPTABLE and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED lol

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I have big arms already from doing deads, cleans, and bench, so i think direct arm work is kinda pointless

[/quote]

That makes me a little curious about pictures.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
StephenD wrote:
I dont have a fucking clue how you came up with this.

You have a shoulder day but no direct arm work?

Snatches, cleans, high pulls and clean and press in one session, I think that would be to much.

What are your training goals?

I actually just broke up with my girlfriend and Im looking for a way to let some of my anger out

I have big arms already from doing deads, cleans, and bench, so i think direct arm work is kinda pointless

I think Ill take the Clean and press out

as for goals, I am planning on walking on to my school’s wrestling team next year, and I want some dominant strength to go along with my technical wrestling style
[/quote]

Also, maybe you’d like to try the “strength sports” subforum and not “bodybuilding”.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cuz no1 does arms rofllll

arm training is UNACCEPTABLE and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED lol[/quote]

im kinda scared by the fact i dont detect a whole tone of sarcasm

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cuz no1 does arms rofllll

arm training is UNACCEPTABLE and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED lol

im kinda scared by the fact i dont detect a whole tone of sarcasm[/quote]

lmao, you tryin to call me crazy?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
StephenD wrote:
I dont have a fucking clue how you came up with this.

You have a shoulder day but no direct arm work?

Snatches, cleans, high pulls and clean and press in one session, I think that would be to much.

What are your training goals?

I actually just broke up with my girlfriend and Im looking for a way to let some of my anger out

I have big arms already from doing deads, cleans, and bench, so i think direct arm work is kinda pointless

I think Ill take the Clean and press out

as for goals, I am planning on walking on to my school’s wrestling team next year, and I want some dominant strength to go along with my technical wrestling style

Also, maybe you’d like to try the “strength sports” subforum and not “bodybuilding”.[/quote]

i thought id try the bodybuilding forum, because i dont like training like a wrestler, i like powerlifting and physique bulding than than athletic conditioning

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

I have big arms already from doing deads, cleans, and bench, so i think direct arm work is kinda pointless

That makes me a little curious about pictures.[/quote]

ill get pics up soon, i need a camera, Im a broke college kid lol

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cuz no1 does arms rofllll

arm training is UNACCEPTABLE and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED lol

im kinda scared by the fact i dont detect a whole tone of sarcasm

lmao, you tryin to call me crazy?

[/quote]

nope. goin down niagra falls in a barrel is crazy, so is fighting a kangaroo. but doing a split without direct arm work, now thats just stupid.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cuz no1 does arms rofllll

arm training is UNACCEPTABLE and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED lol

im kinda scared by the fact i dont detect a whole tone of sarcasm

lmao, you tryin to call me crazy?

nope. goin down niagra falls in a barrel is crazy, so is fighting a kangaroo. but doing a split without direct arm work, now thats just stupid.[/quote]

how do you figure that?

nice shirt by the way