New Training Ideas Outside the Gym

Unfortunetly due to my new job I am unable to make it to a gym 2-3 days out of the week. I’m trying to figure out what the optimal workout would be in an environment where i have no access to training equipment and very little space to work with. So far i have just been using bodyweight circuits to accomplish a decent high paced workout but I was curious if there was any way to take more advantage of these days. I realize this setup is far from perfect but I don’t have much choice in the matter and I want to make progress while I am stuck doing this. Any input is appreciated!

[quote]ghostofsin wrote:
Unfortunetly due to my new job I am unable to make it to a gym 2-3 days out of the week. I’m trying to figure out what the optimal workout would be in an environment where i have no access to training equipment and very little space to work with. So far i have just been using bodyweight circuits to accomplish a decent high paced workout but I was curious if there was any way to take more advantage of these days. I realize this setup is far from perfect but I don’t have much choice in the matter and I want to make progress while I am stuck doing this. Any input is appreciated![/quote]

so im assuming you ARE able to go to the gym atleast 4-5 times during the week? are you using any peri-workout supplements at the moment?

yes definetly, i guess i should have given a little more information. Been lifting for 6 years (im 23) 255lbs 14% BF, lifts are all fine just never had a job that has stopped me from actually being in a gym 6 or 7 days out of the week. So other then planned deloading weeks i havent experienced this much time off yet in my lifting career. J

ust looking for advice on how best to take advantage of it. Ive been using the original Anaconda Protocol since april and i also use Receptormax, Flameout, Alpha Male, and Rez-V.

If you were stuck in a small room for 26 hours 2 days out of the week how would you best take advantage of the situation? (there is a bar i discovered that i can do pullups on)