New Toy

Well I did. I paid off my Jeep and being that I can’t stand to be without a car payment I bought this truck. Now being that there are some really witty and sarcastic people on this board I thought you could help me out with a Vanity plate. Here is what I got right now:

My B R T = My Big Red Truck
My BigTY = My Big Toy
BigLftr = Big Lifter
TesTsr1 = Testosterone (Thats a stretch)
In10se = Intense

I am leaning towards the first one. I don’t want to have a vanity plate like “I’m DA MAN” or some other narcissistic plate. So what do you think?

w8tlftr?

w8t lbr? LOL thats a BIIIIG stretch - weight pounder.

Sorry, I had nothing else to do...(retreats in shame)

w8tlftr was already taken, No need to retreat I didn’t post the lame ones I thought up LOL.

…wondering if I could pull that truck…

:-))

i think that in10se would be a good name but i like my big toy too. but thats me.

Patricia, I think you could pull it with the bed loaded down with cases of Beer and Hot Rox or at least flip it a couple hundred feet.

I just checked and in10se is already taken dammit! Ah well back to the drawing board.

Patricia:
How in dificulty does pulling vehicles compare to pushing? Do you pull by harness or by ropes?

I just saw a car this morning with plates: BCHPLEZ. I laughed my ass off. You could get LKMYNTZ, but if you’re in OH you better hurry. I know someone who is trying to get this already.

R U E Z

Worked great on my Rocket in college.

(Say the letters aloud if you don’t get it.)

How about “h82Bsml”?

E McKee:

You can pull a truck or car by either a harness or rope. I’ll be pulling a car (Saturn Vue) in Boise with a rope.

One of the guys in our group just competed in the California Strongest Man and he pulled sometype of plane via a harness AND rope (as support and guide, too).

It’s rather funny now, that’s the first thing that pops in my head when I see a car/truck: If I can pull the damn thing.

Nice truck!

How about just dropping the “e” and finding out if n10se is taken?

OOPS. I meant drop the “I”…most of the time a can spell. :slight_smile:

One other question Patricia/ any strongman/woman type:

How do you attach the rope to the car, or to what do you attach it?

Thanks

Char I Like that, kinda double meaning with a big truck. Here are some I like:

BG RD TRK
H8TBSML
HRD KOR
OH TMAN
BIGW8S
SZ MTRS
TNATION

HRD BDY was available but thats just to vain for me.