New Tool Album

Scheduled to be released end of April 2006. Music for me pretty much begins and ends with Tool. Anyone as excited as I am? Can’t believe it’s been five frickin years since Lateralus

Color me excited…

This is the first i’ve heard of it. Absolutely great news!

On the band’s official site a few days ago they listed the title of the album as “10,000 Days”, and then removed it a couple of days later.

Mistake? Hoax? Screwin with your mind? With Tool you can never be sure.

April 29 is the date of release being floated around - but again, who really knows. One thing’s for sure tho - it’ll be one of the highlights of my year. Will be locking myself away for at least the first month listening to it with the ‘Repeat’ setting on my discman. No one today makes music like these guys

I can’t ff’in wait.

Tool.

Just hearing the name of that band takes me back. Have they really not released anything since Lateralus? Not that I’m surprised. And why the hell did I stop listening to them?

“Three . . . ring . . . cirrrrrrrrcuuuuuuuusssss . . . . siiiiiiiiide shoowwwwwwww”

“I’m the man and you’re the man and he’s the man as well so you can point that fucking finger up your aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssss!!!”

Damn their songs are so freaky. I can’t imagine what it’d be like to listen to Tool on drugs. Anybody here ever do that? Did your head explode from the sheer amazingness?

Stinkfist was the shit. I’m looking forward to the new album.

Yeah - Definitely an album to look forward to as I’ve always liked Tool.

Sorry for the hijack but I also can’t wait for the Silverchair album due out later this year.

Fucking sweet. I remember listening to Schism for the first time before the album actually came out, I played it about 20 times that first night. Has it really been five years?

Do you remeber the April fools joke last year when Maynard said he found Jesus and was quitting the music biz? I knew some people that were really freaked out. I’m excited about the new album. That means a new tour!

solid. ive been waiting for this…
anyone ever see them live? they are so tight its unreal…maynards voice is cd quality for the whole show…ive seen mad bands over the years, and seeing them live at radio city for lateralus was probably one of the tightest live performances of any band ive ever seen…

Prison Sex
…shit, blood and cum on my hands…

AWESOME! that’s all i have to say! FU**ING AWESOME! Lee and I got so messed up for that concert in New ORleans–oh geez! But I’ll be damned if I don’t remember the whole thing! MAYNARD ROCKS! I love TOOL!

Fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memories…
Fuck all you gun toting hip gansta wanna be’s…
Learn to swim…

You do know that Maynard’s been leading ‘A Perfect Circle’ during this break from ‘Tool’ don’t you?

You claimed all this time that you would die for me. Why than are you so surprised to hear your own eulogy. He had alot to say. He had alot of nothing to say.

TOOL is not a band. TOOL is an experience.

[quote]Hibler wrote:

TOOL is not a band. TOOL is an experience. [/quote]

You’re right–thanks for reminding me honey!

[quote]Scottish 190 wrote:
You do know that Maynard’s been leading ‘A Perfect Circle’ during this break from ‘Tool’ don’t you?[/quote]

Duh, but PC isn’t TOOL!

You got that right girl! Tool is to PC what Sex is to Masterbation.

thanks to the thread starter…im being a total fanboy right now and burning a tool mix…

“rest your trigger on my finger…”

[quote]Scottish 190 wrote:
You got that right girl! Tool is to PC what Sex is to Masterbation.[/quote]

Now, don’t get me wrong–I have ALL of Tool’s albums’ and Perfect Circle’s…but they are NOT the same!