This is long. Really long. I had a bunch of time today, so I just kept going. Also, this is in stream of thought mode, so it is disorganized.
This all depends on your work capacity. If you can handle it, good, do it. If you are really new to high stress lifting(max effort work), you want to cut your exercises down to the money exercises and add in as your work capacity goes up, or cut at least one cardio/gpp day to get your rest. But if you can handle the whole thing, great.
Never done straight bar DL?? I think I know your weakness. Get your P-chain in gear and you'll (almost) automatically be faster, stronger, and more agile. Hamstrings: natural GHRs, romanian dl, good mornings, pull throughs (this takes some experimenting to find the right "feel" though), clean, snatch (side effect is explosion and upper back work).
You probably don't need grip training. DLs by themselves will take care of that for the most part.
How old are/what level are you playing at? This could help us out.
You don't need direct front delt work. Almost no one does.
Looking to get faster? Start without added weight for the runs. Sled dragging is different from running with a sled, so that can stay.
IMHO, weight added to running=screwing up natural/trained run mechanics, and unnecessary for increased speed. Check CT's new article--strength + power / reactive ability = vert. and speed. Besides, improving body comp. should start improving run speed anyway.
Sled runs might be of value in some circumstances. Ball carriers have people trying to drag them down/kill them, but as you are not a ball carrier, I do not think you will have anybody trying to drag you down, so sled runs are not even close to useful right now. At least you shouldn't have anybody dragging you, as that would be holding.
Day 1 might very well kill you. In my opinion I think that is too much 5x5. Use your supplemental movements in a hypertrophy range--8-12 reps. Increase both intensity as you feel more at home with the template and with your progress.
If you're at a young training age or in high school, 5x5 may be fine for max effort work. If you're experienced at lifting or in college, go heavy ("max" is the key word here). A max first movement is a CNS stressor. The other movements are accessory/specific weak point movements. At least work up to a 3RM. Somebody suggested 8x3, that would do for 3RM work.
Kick the rear delt machine, do bent over rear delt flyes, or cuban rotation, or better yet, do more rows. Neck pulls with a rope are great, look them up in the search engine. Balance your push/pull money exercises. You can do rear delt flyes to finish your back.
Day 2--I'm not a fan of stationary bike work, but if it works for you, go for it. I've got a tight overactive hip flexor, and stationary bike work isn't great for me. Besides, the stress stays on the quads, and there aren't enough muscles involved. You could do a 2nd day of sled dragging, or sandbag carries (thanks CT), or farmer walks, whatever. Make sure the load is not a strength training load though. Make sure it's a cardio/gpp load. Remember you've got a lower body routine the next day.
Generally speaking, I'd do two lower body days, but if you're not conditioned to the load, then it could be counterproductive. That's for you to decide. You can always move up to 2 lower days once you get used to this program. If you end up deciding to do 2 Lower days, alternate lower/upper days and make Day 1 a lower body day.
As far as your lower body day, add at least one more money exercise in after your deadlift max effort. Something like GMs, or power snatch, or oly/power squat. Do all other work first, then finish with the lunges, esp. if you're going to do only 25lb dumbells for high reps. Generally speaking, organize your workout so that the exercises that are the toughest, or the involve the most muscle groups, or are done at the highest intensity are done first when you're fresh. Progress downwards to the end of the workout.
You need more horizontal back work to balance out your pushing work. Vertical back movements are great and worthwhile, but they don't have as great a balancing effect on your shoulder girdle, and they don't carry over to bench press as much.
Day 1--if you are really planning on using a heavy load for your ab work, then 20x3 is ludicrous, as is 15x3. If you want to do one day of heavy loaded ab work and one of light rep ab work, that's fine, but do something along the lines of 3-5 sets 6-10 reps on your heavy day until you get used to heavy load, or you could rip something. I like heavy triples for ab work, but not 20 of them. Maybe, say, 5 or 6. Usually I stick to 5-6 reps per set.
The burger/wings are fine, just make sure you do things 90% right, and the other 10% won't kill your progress.