New to Weight Training + T Nation

Hey everyone ,

After years of looking at myself in the mirror and seeing nothing but a skinny guy looking back , ive decided to weight train. My height is 6’3 and my current weight is 180lbs. I would like to add at least 25 lbs of muscle. Im looking for some tips on what to do and what not to. As for protein and supplements i did some research and decided i would use… ON 100% GOLD STANDARD WHEY for my protein. Purple K for creatine. Mens one a day for a multivitamin. Can you anyone with experience help me out with some tips or tricks to help me see gain in size and strength.

much thanks :slight_smile:

I’m going to say this cos everytime I get beaten to it…read the stickies at the top of the beginner forum. You know, the one you just posted in.

Damn it I was gonna get this one :frowning:

WAMP!

But seriously, all the information you need will be there…I did it when I started, so have others and done very well. When you have a actual problem, do come back here and the fellow T Nation members will do their best to guide you.

I have almost the exact opposite problem…

[quote]btall3 wrote:
After years of looking at myself in the mirror and seeing nothing but a skinny guy looking back [/quote]
On a serious note, this site is packed with information in the form of articles, logs and threads. Read them and come back here when you have specific questions instead of, “anyone have so much free time they want to regurgitate tips/tricks for me?”

So the only information you provide in your very first post is the supplements you are choosing to use…which make up about 1% of the equation…if that.

Type in literally anything in the search box and read

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Type in literally anything in the search box and read[/quote]

If you have a question, search for it first. Then ask

Also, don’t be a sensitive bitch when it comes to people’s responses. They might come off the wrong way, but most likely they will say something of value.

Also, get on a proven program made by someone else. Try different ones out until you find one you like, and when you find one you like stick with it. Try to be consistent with everything, training and nutrition.