New to TRT

This is labcorp right? Test may be screwed up, but most likely explanation is that you (for whatever reason) jumped into using Adex without any bloodwork demonstrating its need–this is what I gather from your thread anyway (but it is hard to follow since you seem to have replaced your OP with updated bloodwork from 13 May for whatever reason instead of just posting a reply, allowing us to see everything chronologically).

I also don’t see your Adex dosing protocol specifically.

Are you exhibiting symptoms of Low E2?

Did your doctor script it or are you using your own procured version? Can’t imagine why a doctor would give it to you without blood tests (!).

I would get an immediate E2 retest, but stop it immediately thereafter until I get my bloodwork back, monitoring symptoms in the meantime and reassess need when you get your results back. Readjust dose (if at all) and retest 3-4 weeks later.

yeah that was my mistake and my timing was wrong on the adex, and was on 18 days and did stop because i felt
not right. the adex is research chem and felt i had symtoms and may have jumped the gun on it. and will test again if symtoms return. and will pay better attention! the protocol was .25 eod

NEW UPDATE

went to the doc 7/14 to have blood drawn these are the tests= total testosterone, free tesosterone, estradiol

sensitive tsh panel, ft3, ft4 . my symtons are irritable, tired(mild lethargy) some trouble thinking clearly

retaining fluid in legs and ankles(also down to the feet like a small balloon on right side and less so on

left side)low libido(no girlfriend and my hand is my best friend but want a woman!)sluggish sleeping heavier

(always a heavy sleeper)not much appetite gaining some weight due to knee injury last week and cant walk yet

on doc’s orders he thought mcl strain but feels like miniscus tear(have had one in left leg and the pain is

very simillar almost the same) cant think of anything else. any questions or thoughts would be helpfull and

thanks for looking.

Bart

UPDATE NEW RESULTS: fron 7/14/2011

ranges///////////results

TSH+T4F+TF3 0.450-4.500 uiu/ml 1.670

triliodothyronine,free,serum 2.0-4.4 pg/ml 4.0

T4,free(direct) 0.82-1.77 ng/dl 1.08

estradiol sensitive 3-70 pg/ml 8

total test 249-836 ng/dl 458

test free 5.00-21.00 ng/dl 11.31

%free test 1.50-4.20 2.47

i’m a little confused about the E2 and the thyroid results can someone espouse and tell what maybe going on?

these results were done durring the first week of of when i hurt my knee. no exercise what so ever.

does E2 levels take time to go up? i stoped the adex more than 3 wks before the test. thought it would be higher.

i’m not sure whqat to make of thyroid results as well.

thoughts and suggestion?

Thyroid looks fine. Your T3 is excellent.

E2 is still low and not really sure why. It sounds like you are having symptoms of E2 issues. May be taking your E2 a while to rebound, not sure.

Your symptoms also sound like they are party to do with cortisol issues. I don’t see that tested at all on here.

You are still dosing your T (100 mg/week) twice a week? When was this blood test in relation to your last T dose?

vtballa34,

thanks for the response!

i had the test done on thursday before the injection and before 10:00am

the reason i didnt do cortisol is i really dont think it’s an issue and stress wise, i handle stress pretty

well. from what i’ve read here on the forum from exaqmples of OP stories and do not relate to them.example

last month or so my freind left to go out and i heard a sound(i’m hearing impaired with a cochlear implant)

that i couldnt id. long story short the water pipe broke and could find the main water turn off and had to

use the phone which is a problem if it’s really noisy and it was… so being jacked up on andrenilin and frustration for about 50 minutes and thousands of gallons of water later. 15-20 minutes after ordeal was
over, i was calmed down greatly to my relief…! i did not feel wiped out or tired. just a story to tell.

also i still take injections monday and thursday. as for E2 i’ll just take it a day at a time.

for cortisol anything else that i should test for?

thanks!

Bart