Thank ahead of time for any answers! I have read the "Protocal" thread and it's great, but had a couple basic questions:
I am 35 and had my T tested and it was low - like 140 low... I had been extremely tired and always carried a lot of my fat around my stomach.. anyway, the doc put me on 100mg once per week and I am due back in two weeks for more labs. I have increased the dose to 200mg per week (100mg at a time) IM. Here are my questions:
- Friggin shots make me SORE! 23G needles at 1.25 in length into my quads - can I do something different?
- Notice a big difference in energy after only 2 weeks - is it a placebo effect, or should I notice something that quick?
- Kinda' moody though - is there an adjustment period? I seem to "fly off" a little quicker than I used to.
- Weight gain - I have gained 7 lbs in two weeks, and actually have eaten less and had less appetite - any explanation and will the weight increase last or get worse?
- Some lightheadedness... any correlation to me staring the T injections?
ANY other advice for a real newbie would be appreciated!! My doc is a young guy - so this forum is great and I look forward to taking some info back to him.