New to TRT -> On Clomid

Why avoid your weakest lift? Gym ego in the way? Start out light and work your way up.

1 Like

Don’t skip leg day.

Your upper body will never be even close to as big as what your legs can be.

I hate squats too, but I do them anyway.

So, i’ve been on clomid 12,5 mg a day and anastrazole 0,5 mg a week (Monday and Thursday).

My T is 954 but my estradiol gone up to 47.
I decided to do labs , cause i started sweating with no particular reason and gained 3 kgs on the last 2 weeks.
Low sex drive, much dificulty to atain orgasm and when i do it’s very very dull!!!

I think i’ll go to 12,5 mg MWF and anastrazole 0,75 mg a week

what do you guys think? @KSman any ideas ?

many thks

Increase anastrozole dose by a factor of 47/22 to get near E2=22pgml. Yes, it is that simple.

Your TT is up near what is expected from injecting 100mg T per week and then your anastrozole suggested dose would be 1.0mg/week. The same as you need now.

well…
after 0,25 mg EOD of anastrazole my e2 is now < 5… (T of 870)
It’s seems hard to manage estradiol

Some guys dissolve the arimidex in vodka to administer more exact, small doses. I do about 1/7mg per day

Did you change your dose of clomid?

that’s equivalente to 0,28 eod wich is aprox 0,25 eod. (1/4 pill EOD)
I can cut the pills on fourths without any problems … more than that i thik its imposible to do it with a decent accurracy.
i´ll try to avoid the vodka … :slight_smile:

yes, you are right … i reduced 40% the clomid intake in the last two weeks…
Knowing the long half life of clomid I was not expecting such a fast effect…
But my fisrt arimidex dose after the labs was 0,5mg, and then 0,25 mg EOD… i probably nuked e2
I change too many parameters, but i think the problem is that i overkilled with anastrazole … a 40% reduction of Clomid in 2 weeks should not have had that impact …

I will do from now on:

• Clomid 5x a week (12,5 mg → 1/4 a pill)
  • anastazole 3x a week (0,25 ->1/4 a pill)
    Measure again in a month…

I am trying to reduce Clomid, cause libido is suffering, and get estrogen corrected cause i cant loose weight and i think i am getting fatter on the chest again… Not happy at all …

For what i ve understood Anastrazole is quite potent but has a limited half life … 3x a week (MWF) should be enough i hope, meaning the max time between the pills is 72h (Friday to Monday…
Do you think i should use the vodka system instead ? is there a problem with the 72h gap between friday and monday?
Estrogen is a problem if it’s high for a litle while (a spike in one day) or only if it is high for a larger period ( 5 consecutve days for example…)?

Anastrazole should be linear with estradiol, but clomid isnt linear at all, so it’s a try and error until the desired outcome is attained…

Hi there
3 months after my gyno surgery and being on Clomid and anastrazole , my gyno is growing agan (an nipples are itchy)…
I dont know what to do…
@KSman what are you thoughts about this ?
Do you think that taking anastrazole ony 2x a week made the oestregen values unstable (they are a bit higher before taking the anastrazole dosis).
do you think BCAA raise IGF1 , and that cortisol may have a role.
I’m completely lost (my test value is over 800 i am taking anastrazole) and my gyno is growing again …
many thks

Healing from surgery can also present as itchyness.

Hi,
I’m currently at a 12,5 mg ED Clomid and 0,25 EOD on Anastrazole.
Before taking the Anastrazole dosage, my T is 467, E 20 and LH 7,1.
This means that my T value dropped from 800 to 467 when I dropped my Clomid dosage a bit.
I’ve done exams to gyno, and there are no signs of it (that´s a relief), but I am still gaining fat on chest.I am eating properly (as allways), i am going to the gym almost every day and instead of muscle, i am gaining chest fat. I dont know what to do, besides trying a keto diet and start running again.
I dont understand the reason I am still gaining chest fat, if my estradiol is allways under 25.
I recall you, that my urinary cortisol is pretty high, ususally above 400 (max 60) (and there is not much i can do for it, and i dont have cusing disease (I’ve tested it last year)).

Any sugestions? Cause I really dont know what to do besides starving myself … Increase clomid and Anastrazole?
What do you think about this @KSman ?
Many thks,

Hi, any suggestions ?
Are these results (540 of t and estrogen 30) a reason for increasing chest fat ?
Any ideas of what’s going on ?
Thks

If you are gaining fat, you are eating too much. It’s really that simple. Are you tracking everything? Weighing it out?

Don’t add calories for exercise, you don’t burn as much as you think you do.

If you were running and stopped, you need to lower your calories, you can’t just eat like a marathon runner after you stop running.

Hi, many Thks for answering … :grinning::grinning::grinning:It seemed I gained 1 kg on vacations but the only place I’ve found fat increase was in the chest.
I know this seems kind of paranoia , but I just can’t understand what’s going on.
Started a intermitant fasting combined with keto diet… I am allready loosing weight on belly and love handles but not on fat chest(lost 4 pounds)… it seems all the fat goes to the chest and none is removed from there when I cut…
I can’t understand … my hormones are normal and I am still gaining chest fat … and I had a surgery 5 months ago to a small gyno … there is no gyno now but I am still accumulating chest fat … it’s quite obvious when I use gym shirts.
Yes I know I pay particular attention on this because of my history but it’s a real issue.
I start taking turmeric , and drinking green tea aswell …
Right now I am 17/. Bf on Tanita, 188 cm , 200 pounds… I really hope when I get to 14/. ( 6 pounds to loose) it ll go away …
I’ve been reading that some times chest fat and gyno appear and labs are ok , that sometimes is dued to the breast sensitivity even at low estrogen levels …
Is there a way to diminish breast sensitivity to estrogen ?
What am I missing ?
I’ve quit whey protein, and I am starting to eat only organic , The only carbs I’ve taken on the last 3 months were oats …but this seems unreal !
Well I’ll try loosing six seven pounds and try 13/. or 14/. Bf but if that doesn’t work I am wandering Going to nolvadex or raloxifen …
What are your thoughts about this ?
I know it’s difficult to understand , I am atonished aswell … I really wished this was only paranoia …
I can’t find much info on this , and recurrence usually is very very low …

Hi, Antor. I’ve got the similar situation to your’s excepting gyno and i’m not 37 but 24 y/o)). My total T is too low, i gain body fat on chest and belly, my strength in the gym goes down and i’m tired of looking for ways to maintain it (total T and E2) in acceptable ranges. Cause i’m too young and i want kids in future, i suppose that TRT isn’t a great solution even if combined with HCg. I don’t want to shutdown my HPTA with exogenous test and want to try to go along with SERMs + IA. But i did it before twice, and every time after tapering off clomid and aromasine/anastrozole my HPTA says goodbye, farewell and goes directly to minimum testosterone levels (about 300 ng/dl =). So, closer to the point, tell me pls few things about your attempts:

Have you succeed to maintain T levels aroung 550 or higher and E2 levels around 20-25 with SERM + IA?

What SERM and IA did you use and what dosage?

Do you have and side effects in SERM application?

What do you think, is it possible to apply SERM long term to avoid TRT?at least 3-5 years till I can have kids.

What can you say about this? many thanks to you in advance!