New to TRT, E2 is Very Low. Should I Take an AI?

I had to start HCG because my testicles started to shrink within just 48 hours. So I decided to take .5mg of Anastrozole in accordance with Ksman’s suggested protocol. That was two days back. Before taking the AI I was feeling much better but now I have joint pain, a weak urine stream, tired eyes, brain fog and fatigue.

So it looks like I crashed my already low E2 which was 5.00 pg/ml before starting TRT.

I have decided to halve the Anastrozole to .25mg E3.5D. If I don’t feel better in two weeks I will cut it to 0.125mg.

It sounds like you crashed your E2, you might skip an AI dose to allow it to rebound.

Hi, to pick up on your point regarding SHBG, before I went on Cycle my level was normal, but while I was blasting test, it was brought to very low, is this normal, does this mean I should inject more frequent rather once a week?

I take test and hcg with no AI. To start an AI just because you start hcg without any symptoms of high E2 isn’t what I’d do.

Dude your E is in the toilet. I’ve been through this same senario halfing the AI, halfing again then microdosing.

I say stop the AI for 3-4 weeks. See how you feel. Notice the changes. If you feel fine or even better keep going without the AI. If you start feeling high E2 ish pull bloods and maybe consider dropping your T or hcg dose some.

I too once thought I had to be on some type of AI all the time and now know that that line of thinking is ill informed. Low E is way worse than high imo. Let the E ride some.

I’ve been AI free for 9 months and E has stayed in check.