New to TRT, E2 is Very Low. Should I Take an AI?

I have read the ‘things that damage your hormones’ sticky. I smoked 30 cigarettes and cannabis a day for seven years but I stopped completely in 2015. I used to drink quite a lot of alcohol but since the past two years I only drink a pint of beer or a glass of red wine three times a week.

I also have a varicocele on the left side since the past ten years. Out of the eight symptoms you have listed I have brain fog, dry skin and low energy. But I have always had extremely dry body skin and a very oily T zone.

I measured my body temperature three times: on waking up it was 97.2 F, at midday it was 97.7 F and in the evening it was 97.3 F

Please answer these questions I have Ksman. Thank you.

1. So should I wait for a couple of weeks for my E2 to go up from TRT before taking Anastrozole?

2. Do you think I even need TRT seeing that both my FT and TT are ''in range"?

3. #31 5/16th is the only size available where I live, you said you wouldn’t recommend it. Any reason for not recommending? Is it because oil might leak out from the injection site?