New to TRT and HCG, Feedback

Hey Guys and Girls,

Im 37 5"11 205 and around 15% bf I would hit the gym and some days have no energy to finish even a hr workout.I had days of Brain fog , some ED and days where I had super low energy no matter what I did.

I picked up a new Doctor and he wanted to do a full lab. I was ok with that since I had no idea where I was.

**336 Total **
**62. Free **
144 test bioavailable
19 Binding Gob
25 e2

I was prescribed the following

.04ml 2 times a week of 200mg Test Cyp
50 units of HCG 2 times a week

1 Tablet of Anastrozole a day ---- After reading the forums I’m realizing this is a bad idea…

My Doc also has me supplementing with Magnesium and Zinc multivitamins

This is my 3rd week on the following dosing , I think I’m going to back off the E2 blocker for a few days and go to a more manageable does. Today I was at the gym and felt pain in my wrist so I’m wondering if that has something to do with my e2 dropping since I have been taking 1 pill a day for 14 days .

My goal like most is to be optimal in health ,wealth and family.

thank you for any feedback.

That is WAY too much arimidex. I’m pretty sure you mean 0.4 ml which is 80 mg of test x 2 = 160 mg/week.

Based on that dose, you should be taking 1.6 mg of arimidex/week. Maybe even less. Sounds like your E2 has crashed. If it were me, I would stop the arimidex for at least a full week and keep your shots the same. Your E2 should rise back up.

You might need frequent blood test to find your sweet spot. If your Dr wont do that, look at a private lab. There are plenty listed on this forum.

Stop anastrozole for 5-6 days then resume at 0.5-0.75mg at time of T injections. Target is 23pg/ml. Some are anastrozole over-responders who need 1/4th the expected dose and they will need to crash E2 to know they have that issue.

Sounds like 500iu hCG twice a week. You could do very well at 250iu subq EOD.

Please discuss doses in mg’s and iu’s, not volumes, as active ingredient per ml can vary.

Please always include lab ranges at they can vary. Quest FT is about 5 times higher than other labs.

This site’s Biotest store sells ZMA zinc and magnesium.
A sign that one is magnesium deficient is leg//foot cramps or ability to tense a muscle and have it cramp or lock up.

Please post all available labs, not just those hormones.

Do self eval thyroid function via oral body temperatures, see below. Many here have some thyroid/iodine issues.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Thanks for the replys , I met with my Dr. and he said the prescription was wrong and he was glad I checked back with him.I should take a week off the anastrozole and then do 1mg tab after every T Injection.

I will post my full labs today. Thanks for the info this site has a ton of good things on it.