New to This Site

My name is Russ Parker, I came to this site when I was 16 and made a login but didn’t log back on until now. I saw this picture rating thing and thought it was pretty cool. Some stuff about me.

144lbs
bench-240
squat-330
deadlift-430
bodyfat…around 7

Been lifting for the past 4 years, started out benching 95. I just started to become more strict on my protein intake and how much good fats and carbs I get.

How about more pics? Back D-bi, lat spread and leg shot to start.

I see in your profile that you say on the last site you posted in 06, people did not believe your lift numbers. They are very impressive for your weight. Don’t be surprised if they are called into question here as well. Maybe post a video? Hell, if I could pull 3x my BW, I’d put up a vid! Anyway, keep working hard. Good luck with your training.

hmm…ok i’ll be the first to question! judging from your weight and your very thin frame, i have to admit your numbers seem a bit high to me.

troll. no one gives their full name.

second that on the inflated lift numbers.

but to give a judgement on your physique you need to post more pics

He’s not lying, I know who this guy is…russ I’m a former member of menshealth where you used to post. He was usually called on his lifts there and usually posted videos and had everyone eating there words. You’ve gotten stronger I might add.

You can post vids but I believe you, bc I’ve seen your squat, I believe that’s your box squat right, I remember you did 275 5 times a little while ago.

[quote]russ_89 wrote:
My name is Russ Parker, I came to this site when I was 16 and made a login but didn’t log back on until now. I saw this picture rating thing and thought it was pretty cool. Some stuff about me.

144lbs
bench-240
squat-330
deadlift-430
bodyfat…around 7

Been lifting for the past 4 years, started out benching 95. I just started to become more strict on my protein intake and how much good fats and carbs I get.[/quote]

I bet your numbers are more like this
bench 165
squat 275
deadlift 300

I remember when he posted his deadlift video, a long long time ago, 300 pounds and it was done very easily, finally get a gym membership russ or get more weights?

Seriously people, a 1.8 rating? Give the kid SOME credit. Based on the picture provided I gave you a 5. If you are serious about getting more protein, carbs and healthy fats, then you should be putting on some size soon. Numbers do seem pretty high but I’ve seen weirder things.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
hmm…ok i’ll be the first to question! judging from your weight and your very thin frame, i have to admit your numbers seem a bit high to me. [/quote]

I have to agree with 1morerep, your numbers seem a tad bit high.
The bar weighs only 45lbs. But I have to give props to you for squating and doing deadlifts. Keep it up, eat right, and stay away from the squat rack while doing curls. Be sure to add power cleans to your lifts!

Anyone can watch my videos on youtube.com

go to www.youtube.com and type in russparker89

you can watch my deadlift vid. were I do 300 for like. . .8 reps and then the vid cut out, but you can tell that I did 10 because it was easy.

you can watch my 240 bench press vid. that was a while ago I actually hit 250 but fell back down due to working out on My teachers program.

And I have a vid were I’m walking on my hands its cool check it out.

Yea, just eat more, that should be the only thing that’s missing, I just saw your videos.

Nice lifts, but you really don’t LOOK like you can lift that much. I’m sure that you could have achieved much more in 4 years on a better diet. But there’s still plenty of time for you, so just keep it up and keep improving.

GL!

I’d like to see an updated video of the deadlift.

BTW, that bench press video was hilarious lol. All the excessive flexing in the walking on hands video was a nice touch, too.

Well ya guys saw him bench 240, you gonna say you were wrong, or just say you think his other lifts are wrong.

Lift videos were impressive, but I have a serious question…Do you ALWAYS wear your armband? lol

Well since they numbers seem to be true you would be a freak in powerlifting if you ate something!

I didn’t check the videos but I assume they were good, so great work, now you just need to look like you lift!

I’m assuming you were primarily lifting for the ladies before (as this is what your lean physique suggests). That being said, now that you’re getting older, WOMEN like bigger guys. Start eating and I think you can get pretty damn big. Nice lifts. Overall nice work so far, even though if you paid attention to what you were eating earlier you’d be bigger.

And, since no one else is willing to do it, I apologize on behalf of everyone who did not believe your lifts.

[quote]timmyboy5410 wrote:
Seriously people, a 1.8 rating? Give the kid SOME credit. Based on the picture provided I gave you a 5. If you are serious about getting more protein, carbs and healthy fats, then you should be putting on some size soon. Numbers do seem pretty high but I’ve seen weirder things.[/quote]

The lifts are impressive, but do you honestly believe that he deserves a 5?

The traps from the front look like they belong to a different (much bigger) body.

c’mon talbot, you going to eat your words, a bench of 175 is what you guessed, you were a whopping 65 pounds WRONG, or you not going to post here again.

Damn russ this happens everywhere you post, hell I was guilty of it before, I didn’t believe you could do dips plus 100 plus pounds or whatever it was. Good job on the lifts.