T Nation

New To This, 18 Yrs Old

looking for some advice from the experts, I’m 18 been bodybuilding for a while and am pretty big, I know my nutrition and lifting, still growing good so dont think i need it but been reading about D-Bol and heard its pretty safe if you know what you doing, so from the experts you guys think i should stay away from this, being that i am only 18 or would is this safe enough that it wouldnt matter, from what i read the worst side effects i can get from taking this the smart way is oily skin and acne, which i could deal with for my cycle if i am gaining 3 pounds of muscle a week, any input would help thanx in advance

Your way to young I would just keep lifting hard and eating right.

Dbol only cycle is not a good cycle. Especially for your 1st cycle reguardless of your age.

A Dbol only cycle is not a good cycle especially for your 1st cycle regardless of your age. Go with test e at 500mg per week if anything.

What’s going to happen here is a lot of folks with a whole lot of knowledge are going to come here and tell you this is a bad idea. They are going to recommend that you just continue working hard and get your nutrition right. They will give you many reasons why someone your age shouldn’t touch AAS. They will point you in the direction of the Steroid Newbie thread at the top of the forum page, and the Cycle Length Pros and Cons thread, and tell you that you should take this time to learn and to research so that when you do get to the point when a cycle makes sense, you will be heads above your peers. At least one person will tell you that you need to learn about sentance structure and how to use punctuation.

What they don’t want to see is any response where you try to rationalize or defend taking AAS when you came on here asking whether you should. They don’t want to have wasted their time when you know it all and just want to hear what you want to hear. They don’t want to hear that you have your diet “perfected” and that you know lots of kids in your school who have done a cycle with no problems. They don’t want to hear questions about whether you could do a different cycle. They really don’t want to hear much other than “Okay, thanks, I guess I am too young and I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction”. The will however be happy to answer anything you don’t quite understand on the Steroid Newbie Thread.

I am trying to save you some time and flaming, and save the vets some time and effort. There is a ton of knowledge on this site. Use it properly and you will have no regrets.

It’s a very bad idea.

No steroid is safe for an 18 year old, the damage you can do to yourself goes well beyond oily skin and acne.

I won’t get into how a dianabol only cycle is a poor choice because for you that is beside the point.

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
What’s going to happen here is a lot of folks with a whole lot of knowledge are going to come here and tell you this is a bad idea. They are going to recommend that you just continue working hard and get your nutrition right. They will give you many reasons why someone your age shouldn’t touch AAS. They will point you in the direction of the Steroid Newbie thread at the top of the forum page, and the Cycle Length Pros and Cons thread, and tell you that you should take this time to learn and to research so that when you do get to the point when a cycle makes sense, you will be heads above your peers. At least one person will tell you that you need to learn about sentance structure and how to use punctuation.

What they don’t want to see is any response where you try to rationalize or defend taking AAS when you came on here asking whether you should. They don’t want to have wasted their time when you know it all and just want to hear what you want to hear. They don’t want to hear that you have your diet “perfected” and that you know lots of kids in your school who have done a cycle with no problems. They don’t want to hear questions about whether you could do a different cycle. They really don’t want to hear much other than “Okay, thanks, I guess I am too young and I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction”. The will however be happy to answer anything you don’t quite understand on the Steroid Newbie Thread.

I am trying to save you some time and flaming, and save the vets some time and effort. There is a ton of knowledge on this site. Use it properly and you will have no regrets.[/quote]

dude your not saving me any time, your just being an ass by assuming that i was a niave kid, nontheless i thank you for pointing me to the newb thread and thank the other people here for their advice, sort of figured i would be told something like this just simply did a lil bit of research and thought that it would be something worth looking into for maybe future use, thanks for all the wisdom guys def will come in handy

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
What’s going to happen here is a lot of folks with a whole lot of knowledge are going to come here and tell you this is a bad idea. They are going to recommend that you just continue working hard and get your nutrition right. They will give you many reasons why someone your age shouldn’t touch AAS. They will point you in the direction of the Steroid Newbie thread at the top of the forum page, and the Cycle Length Pros and Cons thread, and tell you that you should take this time to learn and to research so that when you do get to the point when a cycle makes sense, you will be heads above your peers. At least one person will tell you that you need to learn about sentance structure and how to use punctuation.

What they don’t want to see is any response where you try to rationalize or defend taking AAS when you came on here asking whether you should. They don’t want to have wasted their time when you know it all and just want to hear what you want to hear. They don’t want to hear that you have your diet “perfected” and that you know lots of kids in your school who have done a cycle with no problems. They don’t want to hear questions about whether you could do a different cycle. They really don’t want to hear much other than “Okay, thanks, I guess I am too young and I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction”. The will however be happy to answer anything you don’t quite understand on the Steroid Newbie Thread.

I am trying to save you some time and flaming, and save the vets some time and effort. There is a ton of knowledge on this site. Use it properly and you will have no regrets.[/quote]

Best post. There is nothing more I could say. This post should be stickied and titled: Under 20 and Thinking of Starting a Cycle?

[quote]qdiddy69 wrote:

dude your not saving me any time, your just being an ass by assuming that i was a niave kid, nontheless i thank you for pointing me to the newb thread and thank the other people here for their advice, sort of figured i would be told something like this just simply did a lil bit of research and thought that it would be something worth looking into for maybe future use, thanks for all the wisdom guys def will come in handy

[/quote]

Someone gives you good advice and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is to call them an ass? You presumptuous little anal pustule. You are the reason people think teenagers are, indeed, knowitalls and general pricks.

And yes, learn how to fucking spell and construct a sentence. You’ve been speaking English for 18 years and this is the best you can come up with? I teach English to junior high school kids in Japan who can write better than you.

ok, i wanted simple advice and i am got it from a few poeple one of them insulting me in the process, i thanked him for the advice but i stood up for my self, but i realize that this post has attracted its flamer, and it wasnt the initial naive kid that was acused of it,( btw some people dont worry about grammer on the internet and type fast, i know you know that and just are treing to flame but just wanted to put it out thier)im not going to reply to your comment anymore cortes but i know your gonna say something else but o well i guess somepoeple here think their god and can say whatever they want just because they have a lil more knowledge then you, pc and i hope you mature a lil bit

[quote]qdiddy69 wrote:
ok, i wanted simple advice and i am got it from a few poeple one of them insulting me in the process, i thanked him for the advice but i stood up for my self, but i realize that this post has attracted its flamer, and it wasnt the initial naive kid that was acused of it,( btw some people dont worry about grammer on the internet and type fast, i know you know that and just are treing to flame but just wanted to put it out thier)im not going to reply to your comment anymore cortes but i know your gonna say something else but o well i guess somepoeple here think their god and can say whatever they want just because they have a lil more knowledge then you, pc and i hope you mature a lil bit[/quote]

You don’t need to say anymore, your posts speak for themselves.

Hey big bad qdiddy69er you way outa line there chump.

hmmm… i dont realize why its ok to treat some 1 like crap just becuase they ask for advice, im on another bodybuilding forum where i give advice to lots of people but never am disrepectful to them, i guess i might just be interpreting the post wrong or something, if im out of line i opoligize, i am not trieng to flame any1 just got offended by that guys post.

[quote]qdiddy69 wrote:
hmmm… i dont realize why its ok to treat some 1 like crap just becuase they ask for advice, im on another bodybuilding forum where i give advice to lots of people but never am disrespectful to them, i guess i might just be interpreting the post wrong or something, if im out of line i opoligize, i am not trieng to flame any1 just got offended by that guys post.[/quote]

People who simply ask for advice almost never get flamed on this forum. In fact, it did happen recently and one of the veterans got pretty pissed off at a lot of the other regular posters and it was an issue for a while. The reason people like me are jumping on your back is because you took the person, who is a long-time poster here, who gave you the best advice in the thread, and whose advice was absolutely not disrespectful to you in any manner (try reading his post again and this time do it slowly) and you called him an ass. Can you comprehend this? YOU are the one who was disrespectful. And on top of it, he must have hit some sort of nerve because you started fulfilling his predictions as soon as his post went up.

Also, you may not give a shit about your grammar or spelling or your use of hip slang and abbreviations, but, and I’m about to give an 18 year old some advice for the real world that applies to all areas of your life, not just the internet: Presentation counts. In real life, if you dress like a slob, you will be treated as such. In the internet, attire is not so important as the words we use. Your sloppy use of grammar, sentence structure and spelling virtually assures that people will not look upon you favorably. Many will just assume you are retarded. This is not an insult, it is the way things are. At the very least, it shows a very distinct laziness, which is something that is absolutely not tolerated on this steroid forum.

There is a preview button just before you post. The spell checker will correct your errors with a simple click of a button. But if you do not even have the motivation to do this, what in the world makes you think we want to spend our own precious time giving advice to unappreciative, slovenly riff-raff?

I hope you can look at my words objectively, and not take it all personally like you have been doing up to now, because if you can do that, I promise you that meeting all of your goals in life will become exponentially easier. Like magic.

cortes you obviously dont know why i was offended becuase you yourself are doing the same thing, maybe the poeple on this forum have a different interpretation of disrepect. but i wont even get into it,i already konw doing so will get nowhere, i already said i opologize if i was out of line

It seems like your doing something right if your gaining muscle, and are pretty big at 18. If I were you I would wait a couple years down the road til when you start plateau-ing. Just my opinion.

[quote]qdiddy69 wrote:
cortes you obviously dont know why i was offended becuase you yourself are doing the same thing, maybe the poeple on this forum have a different interpretation of disrepect. but i wont even get into it,i already konw doing so will get nowhere, i already said i opologize if i was out of line[/quote]

well good you should apologize. there was absolutely nothing wrong with what he said to you. that was the best reply to one of these threads that i’ve seen.

good for you though that you’re going to read the newb threads. if you did that before, you probably wouldn’t have even started this thread.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Just this one thing. Here if you are not ready for aas, you will not get the advice. They are only saving your ass.

I know you’re young dumb and full of cum (literally, at 18, you’re full of test) and want to do ‘roids’ but you gotta be patient. I was in your shoes where i got a little big and wanted to do a cycle. I listened to the people who know their stuff and decided to be patient.

Trust me, these people know their stuff. Lay off the stuff and lift for another four years. I’m a good example of where natural lifting can take you in less than a year.

If you decide to use aas anyway, then by all means, go ahead. Browse to that ‘other bodybuilding website’ and get your facts from there. Until now, you wont get any encouraging advice to use aas.

Hey Kid,

I messed around with d-bol when I was your age. Took some naps at like 30mg a day for 3 weeks. It did fuck all just got bloated and had serious pumps during training. I never touched steroids again for a good while after that, realizing I was already full of testosterone and roids were the last thing I needed.

I know that most guys on this forum would give their right ball to have your natural test levels. I also spent a lot of time in the gym when I was your age and I dont think it did me any good as as a person. When you are young it is important to be out socializing with people not spending endless hours in the gym. I regret that I did have more fun during my teenage years.

Crashball