New to the Sport

Just want to get some feed back on my physique I would like to compete in a year or two. I am new to the sport

another pic

tricep

Hope you’ve got a fire extinguisher handy

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/member_rules_for_rate_my_physique

pic

pic

The hell? You have no back development, from the looks of it only chest and maybe some tricep development…

No leg shot? Yup someone call the fire dept. cause I see alot of smoke.

I have to work on my legs I am a former basketball player so i know it is going to take me some time. Thanks for the feed back

Well if you plan on competing in bodybuilding shows in 2 years you better start lifting weights pretty soon.

Why is it so hard to read the rules for RMP?

[quote]cdh3087 wrote:
Why is it so hard to read the rules for RMP?[/quote]

On a similar note

Why is so hard for people to actually build a physique BEFORE posting here?

It’s even harder to keep clothing on…

Yet another guy with decent genetics, but posting here too early.

You’re 6’1? Wow, from your pics, I would have guessed you were 6’5 or taller. You need focus on thickness everywhere. I’m guessing you’ve been doing a lot of bench pressing. It is time to focus on squats and deadlifts for the next 2 years.

great genes…up the calories an d only lift heavy with good form

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Well if you plan on competing in bodybuilding shows in 2 years you better start lifting weights pretty soon. [/quote]

LOL

Wait, compete? where? Deal or no deal?

[quote]cheeta wrote:
flexnva wrote:
pic

damn boy put on some pants for christ sake…
[/quote]

feel free to post some pics with yours off, or just PM them to me.

[quote]elano wrote:
You’re 6’1? Wow, from your pics, I would have guessed you were 6’5 or taller.[/quote]

Just like I can tell what bf% people are from just looking at them…