New to the site

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
baller.

[/quote]

Fasho lol

Well everything that has needed to be said has been said very good advice. But on a side note I definitely think your not 9 % bodyfat. I think you just have large abdominala give illusion of lower bf percentage. I am around 13 % and my abs are more visible for the same reason. I would peg you at about 12ish percent but really thats just a guess. What school you place for.

[quote]joutmez wrote:
Well everything that has needed to be said has been said very good advice. But on a side note I definitely think your not 9 % bodyfat. I think you just have large abdominala give illusion of lower bf percentage. I am around 13 % and my abs are more visible for the same reason. I would peg you at about 12ish percent but really thats just a guess. What school you place for.[/quote]

Nah I don’t think i’m over 10% bodyfat.

SS= Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. And make sure you do not ‘tweak’ it. You might want to, but follow it to the letter and you will without a doubt get results.

Check Joe DeFranco’s website also. He has Westside routinues geared toward athletes, but I don’t think any basketball programs. Getting your overall body stronger through a few selcted heavy compund movements will do nothing but help your game.

[quote]thickmick wrote:
SS= Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. And make sure you do not ‘tweak’ it. You might want to, but follow it to the letter and you will without a doubt get results.

Check Joe DeFranco’s website also. He has Westside routinues geared toward athletes, but I don’t think any basketball programs. Getting your overall body stronger through a few selcted heavy compund movements will do nothing but help your game.[/quote]

I read up on it, ima give it a shot and see how it goes.

Thanks

My question would be are you in basketball season right now?

[quote]ShotsFired wrote:
My question would be are you in basketball season right now? [/quote]

Nah, I couldn’t play this year so I took this time to get stronger,better.