New to the Site

as a new member ill intro
Im from Italy and recently moved to the US
Im 35 weigh 242 lbs 6’4 at 16% bf ( lazy on the diet )
max BP 345 , leg press 710

***** George five stars to you fantastic info *****

I once did a cycle about 10 years ago guided by a PT
and remember the gains until this day …

now reading throug your post Ive built my own cycle
goal incerase 5-10 LB in LBW , (and motivate my diet for summer)
so I have 12 weeks at the most
here it goes following you lean mass example

W 1-8 Sustenan250 , 1500mcg week (2ml dose every other day)
W 2-7 Winny, 300mcg week (in the same shot as Sust)
PCT
W 6-10 Nolvadex or Tamoxifen

Thanks

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Hello Mr NO. How I wish you were Dr No instead, but only because I’m a James Bond fan.

Welcome to the site. Your cycle looks slightly ‘heavy’ to my eyes.

I have been cycling (and not cycling) steroids for a few years now, and I still get great results from 500mg/wk test, 200mg/wk masteron and 50mg ED proviron.

What I’m saying to you is that 1500mg (not mcg by the way) is far more than you would need, especially if you haven’t cycled in 10 years.

Bushy[/quote]

ok, I was extrapolating by weight ,

since most of the newbie posts are for under 200 lbs folks I added some

I like your advice Ill could always start mild to low on a short cycle and see the results, and will carry on from there

Thanks

weight actually isn’t really the determining factor…I think even big guys can make good gains off moderate doses of gear. The bigger factors are how often you cycle, how much you have done before, and how far above your genetic limit you are.

like the bush man said it is a little heavy on the dose…500mg/w is usaully enough for people to see good gains with test…if you are only running it for 8 weeks some like to go higher (like 750-1000mg/w).

You should definitely have the nolva ready during your cycle if you are running it in the higher dose range because you will very likely experience some sort of estrogen sides. If you do plan on running a higher dose you’d really be better off running a low dose of arimidex along with it.

you seem to be starting your PCT a little early as well. remember that with sust you have short and long esters so you will still technically be on your cycle for a few weeks after your last injection. You’d be better off to start PCT in week 10 and run to week 14.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
weight actually isn’t really the determining factor…I think even big guys can make good gains off moderate doses of gear. The bigger factors are how often you cycle, how much you have done before, and how far above your genetic limit you are.

like the bush man said it is a little heavy on the dose…500mg/w is usaully enough for people to see good gains with test…if you are only running it for 8 weeks some like to go higher (like 750-1000mg/w).

You should definitely have the nolva ready during your cycle if you are running it in the higher dose range because you will very likely experience some sort of estrogen sides. If you do plan on running a higher dose you’d really be better off running a low dose of arimidex along with it.

you seem to be starting your PCT a little early as well. remember that with sust you have short and long esters so you will still technically be on your cycle for a few weeks after your last injection. You’d be better off to start PCT in week 10 and run to week 14.[/quote]

Thanks for this expert advice
editing my routine

W 1-8 Sustenan250 , 750mg week (1ml dose every other day)
W 2-7 Winny, 300mg week (100mg in the same shot as Sust)
W 4-10 Nolvadex
W 10-14 PCT

I am currently doing the same sustanon as you are. loving it so far… keep me informed on how your gains come along.

bmc

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Hello Mr NO. How I wish you were Dr No instead, but only because I’m a James Bond fan.

Welcome to the site. Your cycle looks slightly ‘heavy’ to my eyes.

I have been cycling (and not cycling) steroids for a few years now, and I still get great results from 500mg/wk test, 200mg/wk masteron and 50mg ED proviron.

What I’m saying to you is that 1500mg (not mcg by the way) is far more than you would need, especially if you haven’t cycled in 10 years.

Bushy

ok, I was extrapolating by weight ,

since most of the newbie posts are for under 200 lbs folks I added some

I like your advice Ill could always start mild to low on a short cycle and see the results, and will carry on from there

Thanks

[/quote]

nothing about a 1000mg a week of test is mild to low lol even if its run just by itself. On another note i would suggest running the sust a little longer than 8 wks.do it more like 10-12 wks unless its simply just not an option. and if thats the case prop might be a better choice.

Thanks all for the replies ,

Ill start as soon as I get all my supplies , which have been a little tougher than what I believed it would be , back Home I remember getting them over the counter …here its a hassle.

Ill take measurements and post them next week and will folowup with pics and progress , plus supplements ill be taking

besides the normal three meals a day and cutting the carbs by noon

metrx mid mornings
isopure mid noon
Im looking for some protein supp high in casein ( any ideas )

at night
Multivitamin + vit C + zink
Vitamin B12
Amino Acids
FISH OIL
CLA

Rgds

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Bushy[/quote]

hahaha

Im a fan as well , Mr No comes from my office buddies , I approve budgets, AFE’s and expenditures for the corp …you get the pic …why Mr No :slight_smile:

Welcome!

These fine folks know their stuff here!
Please keep us informed of how your cycle goes!

TGR

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:

you seem to be starting your PCT a little early as well. remember that with sust you have short and long esters so you will still technically be on your cycle for a few weeks after your last injection. You’d be better off to start PCT in week 10 and run to week 14.

editing my routine

W 4-10 Nolvadex
W 10-14 PCT

[/quote]

And just since no one else pointed it out your weekly dosages with
250mg sus EOD totals 875mg/wk
100mg winstrol EOD is actually 350mg/wk

Im sure it was already said but dont run the nolva all the way through. Buy some adex.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Mr NO wrote:
FuriousGeorge wrote:

editing my routine

W 4-10 Nolvadex
W 10-14 PCT

And just since no one else pointed it out your weekly dosages with
250mg sus EOD totals 875mg/wk
100mg winstrol EOD is actually 350mg/wk

Im sure it was already said but dont run the nolva all the way through. Buy some adex.[/quote]

Thanks
I was planning on one or these for the PCT
Adex ot Tamoxifen for

If you like FG’s sticky thread you will love the test taper thread read that sticky too. Adex is purely an on cycle product, tamox can be used during your pct. Read the thread. As other have stated its wise to have both in your possession before you first shot. At 875mg a week of Sust you could find yourself need to do some lite adex around .25mg E3D. I always advise waiting to see if you need it before using it though. No need to hamper gains if you don’t have to.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
If you like FG’s sticky thread you will love the test taper thread read that sticky too. Adex is purely an on cycle product, tamox can be used during your pct. Read the thread. As other have stated its wise to have both in your possession before you first shot. At 875mg a week of Sust you could find yourself need to do some lite adex around .25mg E3D. I always advise waiting to see if you need it before using it though. No need to hamper gains if you don’t have to.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice ,

The test taper seems very similar to what setting up ( although explained by the pros)

I’m working on the supplies now

soon pics

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
[/quote]

Hi Mr NO! (Mr NO the comic? :)…)

I don’t like Sustanon… it’s a blend of different ester and hard (IMO) to “manage”.

I’ll change it to Test Enanthate.
Then start the PCT 1 week after the last IM

[quote]cadav wrote:
Mr NO wrote:

Hi Mr NO! (Mr NO the comic? :)…)

W 1-8 Sustenan250 , 1500mcg week (2ml dose every other day)
W 2-7 Winny, 300mcg week (in the same shot as Sust)
PCT
W 6-10 Nolvadex or Tamoxifen

I don’t like Sustanon… it’s a blend of different ester and hard (IMO) to “manage”.

I’ll change it to Test Enanthate.
Then start the PCT 1 week after the last IM
[/quote]

i agree tri tren,sust., and omnadrem all seem to cause more sides for me so i stay clear… guess you can say im a one ester man…lol!!!

1500mgs of sust a week! Wow, totally unnecessary for most pro bodybuilders. Might as well just burn your money since you will get the same gains with less sides by using half that amount.