New to the Site, Pics From a Shoot

Impressive leanness. I like the vascularity. Even though I’m around 9%, I’m still thick skinned and don’t have that much in terms of veins. I guess I’ll have to dip a few % more. Good work!

if anything is lacking, it is a tie between triceps or calves

You look great overall. Hard to see your traps from those pictures, not sure if you should look into 'em.

WOAH YOUR LEGS ARE FREAKY!!!
THE VEINS ARE SO DAMN VISIBLE IN THE LEG PHOTO
Great work!
How long have you been working out for?
Is it just me or the pose, but in the Legs picture 1 of ur leg looks slightly deformed?
Great job btw

Your legs are what I’ve been dreaming for. What’s your leg routine like?

Great physique

If I was at your level now, I would concentrate on building fuller, rounder delts

Great job. You look like a buff Steve Mcqueen.

D

Not a fan of the shoes, but everything else is very impressive. Love the vascularity.

Lookin’ good.

definately the shoes
everything else excellent.

your legs are vascular as fuck, is that just genetics or strait up hardwork?

Nice legs! You see that’s what I’m talking about, a guy who posts his entire physique, including legs that are worthwhile to look at. Good job!

Good level of leanness but otherwise you’re small everywhere. You look impressive but with your shirt on you are average. The average teenage male can easily attain that kind of mass, albeit not at that level of leanness.
I’m not sure what you need to focus on more because you don’t have much mass overall but since you didn’t post any back angles then that might suggest you’re lacking in that area.
I gave you a 9 for leanness and balance and a 5 for mass.
7 overall.

[quote]TooHuman wrote:
Good level of leanness but otherwise you’re small everywhere. You look impressive but with your shirt on you are average. The average teenage male can easily attain that kind of mass, albeit not at that level of leanness.
I’m not sure what you need to focus on more because you don’t have much mass overall but since you didn’t post any back angles then that might suggest you’re lacking in that area.
7 overall.[/quote]

Says the guy with 4 posts.

I thought that was a very fair rating, and he explained himself nicely. A 7 is still a pretty good rating on this site. Just because he has 4 posts doesn’t mean hes retarded and his opinions, if stated respectfully like they were, or weren’t completly off the wall, aren’t valid.

Legs are sick…you should get them checked out at the doctor ; )

i have those sandals

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
TooHuman wrote:
7 overall.

Says the guy with 4 posts. [/quote]

come on he deserves more than a 7! 9 from me! (8 size. . . 10 leanness)

good stuff man!

Well I think EVERYONE can use bigger legs. So bigger legs man. Your arms are nice and sharp but can be bigger. same with your chest its sharp but it can be bigger. And Your back is a no show. You hiding something?

Why waste the space!!! You can’t see the abs from the back!! haha, looking good