New to the Forum

Hi. I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lorne from Toronto. I’m 45, and an avid trainer…seeking inspiration and knowledge from other trainers over 35/40 years of age. Looking forward to learning a lot on this site. Thanks!

Welcome aboard man… have you checked out the archives?

[quote]Lorne wrote:
Hi. I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lorne from Toronto. I’m 45, and an avid trainer…seeking inspiration and knowledge from other trainers over 35/40 years of age. Looking forward to learning a lot on this site. Thanks![/quote]

Welcome aboard.
I’m fairly new as well, but can tell you that you’ve come to the right place.
You’ll find a lot of great information and inspiration on this site. In addition to useful info, you’ll probably bust a gut laughing at some of these guys as well.

welcome

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Lorne wrote:
Hi. I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lorne from Toronto. I’m 45, and an avid trainer…seeking inspiration and knowledge from other trainers over 35/40 years of age. Looking forward to learning a lot on this site. Thanks!

Pleeeeeez assure us you’re not another liberal Canadian vroomite. Pleeeeeez. We need a counterbalance from Toronto.

(Jes kiddin’. Welcome aboard, sailor. Now stow your gear and get to swabbin’)[/quote]

It’s Vroom’s kid brother!

At first I thought you said, “rabid trainer.” A lot of the people here are just that. The remainder are just plain avid. Welcome neighbor. Port Perry here.

TNT

Welcome fellow Canadian!
Like the others, I agree that you have found a great site!

Let me add my welcome to the others. I’m 46, love this site, and am practically right across the water in Rochester, NY.

Welcome to the forum; 50 y.o from southern NJ. Hope you stay here and share your wisdom and workouts with us!
Art

Welcome to the forum.This is a great place to bounce your traning around.