T Nation

New to the Forum, Need Some Input

Hey guys, new to the forum, not new to the game :wink:

I am 28 y/o… I have run a few regular cycles before, but since May I have been on cycle, a cruise of 150 mg enanthate/week, blasting at the beginning, a blast in august, and now starting my final blast. Plan is to come off at Christmas time (Dec 25th)

I’ve stuck to blasting with higher doses of test (adding in prop) and I am throwing in some dbol right now.

Here is my plan for coming off, can you guys let me know what you think? Keep in mind I am “on blast/cycle” right now and will be until Dec 15th.

Nov. 15th or so, begin HCG @ 600 IU /week(200 3x week)
Dec. 15th, last injection

January 1st-Nolvadex 40mg/day
January 8th-Nolvadex 20 mg/day
Jan. 15th- Nolvadex 20 mg/day
Jan. 22nd- Nolvadex 10 mg/day
Jan. 29th- Nolvadex 10 mg/day

I decided it would be best to stretch nolva to 5 weeks to give my self some more recover… better safe than sorry right?

My main question is this… How long should I continute the HCG? I do not have it in my possession right now… It was just ordered from one of OUR friends overseas. he’s kinda unknown and secretive. It probably won’t be in til around the 15th of november. whats the best way to use it?

Thanks,

C

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I completely agree. Being on that long and then coming off just using a serm you will almost surely crash. And likely crash hard for that matter.

OK. Read the ‘sticky’

So December 15th would be my last shot, then for 6 weeks I’ll take 2 50 mg shots of enanthate per week (100 per week), then drop it down 80/60/40/30/20/10 for the next 6 weeks.

Nolvadex during the ‘‘stasis’’ period.

How would you guys reccommend using HCG with this approach?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

BBB’s got it down. I’d say if you’re using it for 4 weeks while “on” cycle , then you should just cut it off the 1st week of stasis, or even with your last cycle injection. At that point your boys should be back to normal size.