New to the Forum. First Set of Pics

[quote]Dave5000 wrote:

I compare bodybuilding to racing: Natural is like Indy Cars and enhanced is like NASCAR. They both go fast, they use the same tracks. Stock cars are bigger and use different fuel, but it’s all racing.
[/quote]

I like the way you worded that. Props given, keep up the good work.

Great work man! Hope you win some contests.

Quick question: Since your all natural do you also compete in the natural body building contests. How do those work? Do they test their competitors there?

[quote]RushNRocket wrote:

Quick question: Since your all natural do you also compete in the natural body building contests. How do those work? Do they test their competitors there?[/quote]

I can answer, since I have competed in a number of “natural” comps. The sponsoring organizations are different, and each has it’s own procedure for testing.

The ones I competed in, sponsored by the ABA, used either a voice lie-detector test, or urine drug screens, or both. The OCB also does strict testing. You need to check the website of each organization for their list of banned substances, which is updated frequently.

Paul

[quote]middlleagedguy wrote:
RushNRocket wrote:

Quick question: Since your all natural do you also compete in the natural body building contests. How do those work? Do they test their competitors there?

I can answer, since I have competed in a number of “natural” comps. The sponsoring organizations are different, and each has it’s own procedure for testing.

The ones I competed in, sponsored by the ABA, used either a voice lie-detector test, or urine drug screens, or both. The OCB also does strict testing. You need to check the website of each organization for their list of banned substances, which is updated frequently.

Paul

[/quote]

Thanks Paul,
i just have another follow up question: What about bodybuilders who have used stuff in the past and then stopped altogether, can they compete in natural contests? I guess what im trying to find out is how far back do the typical tests (like urine) go? Just curious.

[quote]RushNRocket wrote:
middlleagedguy wrote:
RushNRocket wrote:

Paul

Thanks Paul,
i just have another follow up question: What about bodybuilders who have used stuff in the past and then stopped altogether, can they compete in natural contests? I guess what im trying to find out is how far back do the typical tests (like urine) go? Just curious.

[/quote]
Again, it depends on the organization, and the particular comp. Most of them require 5 years drug-free, and some comps have a “forever natural” class where you can never have used any banned substances. The urine tests obviously don’t go back more than maybe a week or two, so they would depend on the lie-detector test. I do get the feeling there is some cheating at some comps, but it is the best you can do.

Look’en realy great! Were you at the comp in Goldsboro in May?

Pecs look great in that 3rd pic, man.

Props. Gave you a 9.

Solid.

Great Physique. I’m stunned that you’re 155 lbs, that’s insane.

Random thought: Did you get that tat before Feb. 1, 2004?

Seriously though, gave you a nine.

God damn, nicely done man.