T Nation

New to the Cycle World

Needing some real advice and guidance with starting my first cycle. I’m a beginner by far. I’ve never once done steroids but have always been interested. Reason being it seems no matter how much I eat or workout I can’t seem to get results. I’m about annoyed and disappointed with constantly looking like a young boy instead of a young man. I’m 5’11 weighing at 180lbs. Which is pretty skinny in my eyes. Anyways, reasoning for the post is because I’m wanting to get on a cycle and do it the right way and looking for advice on what to do and how to do it. In all honesty I want a cycle that will get me the results I’m looking for but at a slow pace where it’s not extremely noticeable that I’m steroids as well. I’ve heard a good bit of reviews with anavar (orally) or even the rip stack. (injected) The R.I.P. stack has three components which are propionate, Trenbolone A, and masteron blend 150mg/mg. Please give me some advice on what to do with a good foundation to work with. Thanks in advance

How old are you?

How long have you been training?

I’m 28 and I’ve been training off and on for the past couple years. Nothing extremely steady as I’d like to because of how demanding my job is working in the Oilfield.

Drew, if you want specific advice please feel free to contact me. But, a few general things. First of all, when you do a steroid cycle it is noticeable to almost everyone. It is especially noticeable to anyone who has ever done steroids. If you’re going to do a cycle, you cannot worry what other people think about what you look like, or what you are doing. You need to focus all of your energy on a simple healthy cycle and post cycle therapy. Your body will change noticeably. Isn’t that why you’re doing this? Hit me up if you want more information.