New To The Anabolic Diet

I know that a huge thread is already open discussing the anabolic diet in detail (i’ve read it all–took about 2 hours!) However, there seems to be little posts concerning bodybuilders using the diet. After much research, I’ve decided to give it a go. Because i was following a low carb approach (100g/day) prior to the AD’s beginning, I am going to skip the introduction phase. My meals are as follows.

1. Two whole eggs, 8 whites, 2 slices jack cheese
  2. 40 g protein shake. 1 tbls natural peanut butter
  3. 8 oz beef, 1 green pepper
  4. 40 g protein shake, 1 tbls natural peanut butter
  5. 8 oz chicken, 1 4 oz tomato
  6. 40 g protein shake, 1 tbls natural peanut butter
  7. 8 oz chicken, 1 green pepper, 2 slices jack cheese

My calculations 300 P, 30-35 C, 65 F

Keeping in mind that I am trying to maintain about 9-10% BF (competition in April) do you think this is a solid menu? Also, I am planning on carbing up Sunday only, 3 clean carb meals, 1 probably pizza and cookies). Am I on the right track? Too little fat? Too little calories? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Stats, currently 5’10 215, 11% BF, looking to maintain weight but get BF down to 9% or so.

Sounds good mate. The diet advocates a general rule of cals at 16X your bodyweight. This would come to around 3000 cals.

[quote]titan strength wrote:
I know that a huge thread is already open discussing the anabolic diet in detail (i’ve read it all–took about 2 hours!) However, there seems to be little posts concerning bodybuilders using the diet. After much research, I’ve decided to give it a go. Because i was following a low carb approach (100g/day) prior to the AD’s beginning, I am going to skip the introduction phase. My meals are as follows.

1. Two whole eggs, 8 whites, 2 slices jack cheese
  2. 40 g protein shake. 1 tbls natural peanut butter
  3. 8 oz beef, 1 green pepper
  4. 40 g protein shake, 1 tbls natural peanut butter
  5. 8 oz chicken, 1 4 oz tomato
  6. 40 g protein shake, 1 tbls natural peanut butter
  7. 8 oz chicken, 1 green pepper, 2 slices jack cheese

My calculations 300 P, 30-35 C, 65 F

Keeping in mind that I am trying to maintain about 9-10% BF (competition in April) do you think this is a solid menu? Also, I am planning on carbing up Sunday only, 3 clean carb meals, 1 probably pizza and cookies). Am I on the right track? Too little fat? Too little calories? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Stats, currently 5’10 215, 11% BF, looking to maintain weight but get BF down to 9% or so. [/quote]