T Nation

New to Test

This is my 6th week on 500 a week test
No other supplements
Calories around 3500
I am 5’9 started with 157 lbs now upto 168 lbs
Waist was 30 now 33(lol)
Stopped running on first week of test ( used to run a lot)
Stopped eating bread and all junk food
Pics are as follow

Really needs all kinds of advice and criticism and what should I do to get lean muscular and thicker
Should I continue 16 weeks cycle
Goal is to get thicker and defined
Pics are from this week
Will post pics from week 3 and before the start of the test next
Work out 4-5 a week now

3500 calories seem low to me, what does your diet look like

Lucky for you you maxed out your gains at 157 lbs and made sure you cleaned up your diet years before you started PEDs. Good luck with life.

consider supplementation

[quote]lbraga wrote:
consider supplementation [/quote]

what kind of supplementation sir
i am starting equi next week
is this the rt thing

[quote]BUDs wrote:
3500 calories seem low to me, what does your diet look like[/quote]
60 perecent protein 20 carbs and 20 fat

60% protein? Seems a little high. Are you trying to cut weight?

And why did you stop running on your first week of test? You’re clearly carrying a fair amount of BF, and cardio brings a number of other benefits to people on gear, including improved lipids and BP…

No need to bump your calories higher either, based on the BF that’s evident in that pic (and really, to the poster that said that 3500 calories seems low…this guy’s waist has gone up 3 inches already). Get your essential nutrients, quality fats, and a LITTLE extra protein, and then don’t spend a lot of time sweating the finer details regarding the rest of your diet.

Maybe you should be focusing on your workouts.

Hi My friend.Be careful,as those extra pounds seem to have gone to your waist.30inch to 33 is alot.Up the protein. The steroid’s job is too raise your nitrgen balance,similar to plant fertilizer.Without an increase in Protein,anabolic steroids are useless.The 3inch waist,is it fat,or are you bloated?.Best of luck john

I just can’t understand how you could add 3 inches to your waist eating 60% protein…

I stopped running because i have a tendency to lose wt and for years until the test i have remained between 155-157 lbs
I am 32 years old btw
but i will take the advice and start running atleast 3 times a week a mile or 2 each time
i am starting cutting now and have already ordered equi
i do feel bloated too so possibly the waist have gone up due the bloating factor
any further advice
this blog seems to be like a family and I appreciate all the comments guys

I dunno if you read but for those saying to eat more protein he’s (apparently) eating 500 grams a day. I think that’s enough lol

Why did you create 2 threads about the same thing?

If you eat 3500 calories and still lose weight you need to eat more, and if you’ve gained 3 inches to your waist it’s either bloat or your diet needs work. Are you running an AI ?

[quote]SuperAlienFreak wrote:
I dunno if you read but for those saying to eat more protein he’s (apparently) eating 500 grams a day. I think that’s enough lol[/quote]

As far as my post went, I was referring to a “little extra protein” versus a normal, gear-free diet, not on top of his current macro profile.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
If you eat 3500 calories and still lose weight you need to eat more, and if you’ve gained 3 inches to your waist it’s either bloat or your diet needs work. Are you running an AI ?[/quote]

He’s gained weight, not lost weight, and he’s absolutely put on fat. 3 inches of waist bloat??? C’mon. Enough with the “moar calories” at all cost mentality. Is that still the dogma on the BB forum here? A surplus is a surplus…it’s not like he’s focusing on teh shredded abz right now. The best diet magic in existence is dropping calories.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
If you eat 3500 calories and still lose weight you need to eat more, and if you’ve gained 3 inches to your waist it’s either bloat or your diet needs work. Are you running an AI ?[/quote]

He’s gained weight, not lost weight, and he’s absolutely put on fat. 3 inches of waist bloat??? C’mon. Enough with the “moar calories” at all cost mentality. Is that still the dogma on the BB forum here? A surplus is a surplus…it’s not like he’s focusing on teh shredded abz right now. The best diet magic in existence is dropping calories.[/quote]

Well he did say he stopped running because he was losing weight, so wouldn’t that mean at 3500 calories that’s not enough calories? And now that he said he is going to start running again he is going to be in the same scenerio again. But it sound like his diet is to blame

it’s too much god damn protein!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
it’s too much god damn protein![/quote]

LOL