New to Test E and EQ, First Cycle Advice?

Hey guys, I would love some feedback because I’m new to this and would love feedback from everyone. I’m currently standing at 5’8" and weigh 155. I’ve been working out for a good 3 yeaes now and just want to get bigger. I heard about Test E and EQ from a co-worker of mine. I did a little research and I was thinking about starting a cycle for 16 weeks. Since it’s my first cycle I wanted to start off low with 500 mg of Test EQ and 250 mg of Test E. I would love some feedback, post cycle tips, and things I should be expecting while on this cycle. I appreciate it guys!

First cycle is test, 500mg, 12 weeks. There’s a reason why almost every sane person on every forum will say the same thing. It works, it gets you to understand how to handle one compound at a time, and it usually doesn’t have many side effects that can’t be dealt with.

What happens if you start getting side effects while running two new drugs? Which one is causing the issue? You can’t isolate the problem so you can’t really fix it.

What’s your body fat?

3 Likes

Hey! Thank you for responding. My body fat is currently standing at 12.9%

You won’t like this answer…I don’t know if you need steroids, you may just need to eat more. That bf means you’re not fat, and you’ve got some muscle mass. But 155 at your height is still pretty small. How much are you eating daily? What’s your most recent attempt to bulk up look like as far as calories/calories above maintenance?

1 Like

Well I try to eat meals threr times a day. Chicken, veggies, and brown rice. Then three protein shakes alongside. I try to make sure that I’m consuming 2.2 grams relative to the amount of kilograms of bodyweight that i have. I’ve done it for a good six months and i still have trouble putting on weight. Considering Test was my last resort.

You’re under eating man. Test is not your only option. “Try to eat 3 times a day”? You’re clearly not eating enough. I doubt you’re eating 1,000 calories of brown rice, veggies, chicken for each serving.

You’re not going to truly benefit from Test until your diet is in check.

I was a “hard gainer” also. I’m 5’10 and was 135lbs when I first started lifting. Two years in, I was maybe 145-150. Still small. Once I learned to eat, I put on another solid 40lbs. I fluctuate between 7-12% BF typically.

I wish I was a hard gainer. It seems like everything I eat goes straight to my gut unless I work my ass off in the gym regardless of wether it’s 1000cal a day or 5000

Anyways. To the OP run the test solo and eat more. If your sure it’s not your diet then your training sucks.

I can’t begin to tell you how many times iv worked out with friends who say they can’t gain and after one gym session it all makes sense.

One word. HYPERTROPHY

2 Likes

Well I know that my training is alright. I do my best to work on my forms. I make sure not to rest too much in between sessions to reach hypertrophy. So each of my meals have to be 1000 calories? Am I reading that correctly.

No, each meal doesn’t need to be 1,000 calories. However, you should be eating 3,000-4,000 calories a day if you’re truly a “hard gainer”. At least I personally have to in order to gain any weight. Again, we are all different, you need to figure out what works for you personally.

You also mentioned you “try” to eat three meals a day. Skipping a meal, especially when you’re already eating so little, just tells me your diet probably isn’t where it needs to be.

I have spent years fluctuating between 2500-4000 calories a day to find out what my body needs, before I ever considering running a cycle.

I truly think you’ve got some gains left in the tank. The more you can put on naturally first, the more you’ll get out of your cycle. No need to rush it man.

Skip those protein shakes and eat more real food. They’re fine in a pinch, but the nutritional value there is lacking to say the least.

Add in a few hard boiled eggs every day. Maybe a small serving of beef. You can get another few hundred calories of protein-dense snacks into your diet pretty easily without using the inferior stuff you get in those shakes.

1 Like