New to T-Nation, Training for Football

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]hewakj22 wrote:
a bench press has no relation to a push press…push press utilizes shoulders and total body power, whereas bench is chest, triceps, and lats…stop trying to sound intelligent because it’s not working aha[/quote]

Hush your mouth, retard.[/quote]

clever…how long did it take for you to think that one up

I’m guessing less than five minutes based on the post timestamps.

Lats,shoulders, biceps and triceps triceps triceps.

This isn’t as bad as some alphamalegunmen with really low selfesteem here seem to make of it.

There’s some jealousy in the air, and sadly it seem to stem out of the quality of pictures, not from the agenda. Well that’s the way it is with people with bad selfimage. I’m no better. Few things comes to mind,

A) If you would’ve posted some crappy cellphone pictures and taken inferior attitude, you would have better score. Sadly.
B) What so big deal about “pro” pictures anyway, in these days? 2011? You don’t have to be rich or “better people”, anybody can get them easily.
C) I bet that when somebody like you, sees the trouble to have “pro” pictures taken and post here, he has also seen the trouble to cut/diet/lose the water for it too.

If you care, wich I would’nt, about the haters, then hit the bulk for few months and come back to shut the mouths.