New to T-Nation, Advice Very Welcome!

im gonna make a new one of these now. ill post the old pics and some new ones , maybe in a few months time, maybe next year, whenever i can be arsed.

suck my balls dickheads!

and the back and legs… (legs deffo need work… only really been training them since sept 2007.)

Very low body fat with a little bit of muscle. You have a good base to build a decent looking powerful physique if you want. This would require at least a few of years of training with compound movements such as squats, deads, shoulder/bench presses and the accompanying nutrition to facilitate gains to begin to show.

Take care,

D

What’s with the fun house mirror?

[quote]animalmj wrote:
What’s with the fun house mirror?[/quote]

It straightens out his English teeth?

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
animalmj wrote:

It straightens out his English teeth?[/quote]

oh no you di’ent!

LOLerskates!

-chris

building your legs will go a long way to making you larger overall. What are your goals, exactly?

Haha! English teeth. Overall goals? To be honest I’m not in the market to become a monster. Just progression is what I’m looking for. I won’t lie to you it’s definately more of a vanity thing than a strength or size thing.

I didnt think anyone would reply, awesome.

nutrition wise, money is a problem, but i do my best, i reckon i get about 2,300 calories on a good day, but like some days it might be as low as 1600.

more consitency needed? probably.

consistency*

are you really 6 feet at 157 lbs? That is a real low bodyweight for 6 feet tall, and you dont look that small…perhaps more than 157lbs? or shorter than 6 ft?

[quote]Vintage57 wrote:
nutrition wise, money is a problem, but i do my best, i reckon i get about 2,300 calories on a good day, but like some days it might be as low as 1600.

more consistency needed? probably.[/quote]

You just answered it for yourself. You have a good base, so that’s a start. If you’re looking to gain (or for “progression” as you call it) then you’re going to need 3000+ CLEAN calories per day at the very least. If you can’t afford supplements, just get as much food as you can.

anyway, good luck man. Bring them legs up and start eating more. Report back in 6 months to a year when/if you’ve made progress.

[quote]xvsanta42 wrote:
are you really 6 feet at 157 lbs? That is a real low bodyweight for 6 feet tall, and you dont look that small…perhaps more than 157lbs? or shorter than 6 ft?[/quote]

maybe like 5.11 and a bit, last time i measured myself i was 6 foot but i could be wrong.

[quote]ghost wrote:
Vintage57 wrote:

more consistency needed? probably.

You just answered it for yourself. You have a good base, so that’s a start. If you’re looking to gain (or for “progression” as you call it) then you’re going to need 3000+ CLEAN calories per day at the very least. If you can’t afford supplements, just get as much food as you can.

anyway, good luck man. Bring them legs up and start eating more. Report back in 6 months to a year when/if you’ve made progress.[/quote]

mate, 3000 calories?! fuckin hell i better get down the shops.

when did 3,000 calories become a lot of food lol?

i really wouldnt have guess you were only 160 but then again youre really lean. good job so far as everyones saying, hit the legs more and just keep doing what youre doing for the rest.

oh and dude once you start squatting youll be eating 3,000 calories at a time haha.

a good start, but definatly not worthy of a 4.5.

i dont think its possible for you to grow on 1600-2500 calories a day, your progress will probably come to a quik halt soon enough unless you start eating more.

anyways, good job so far

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
animalmj wrote:

It straightens out his English teeth?[/quote]

That’s the funniest post I’ve read in a long time hahahahaha!

OP, why the fucked up pose. Like others said, you have low BF and a fairly decent base…but maybe a little premature to post in this section. Keep lifting though, you at least look like you have good potential for building solid muscle.

Has anyone told you the you look like those Gotti kids?

You look bigger than 157 lbs, but I guess it’s because your legs are thin and you mainly gained mass in your upper body.
Your front looks decent. Your back doesn’t look so good though, it looks like you’ve only developed a bit thickness in your upper back and the rest has almost no definition.

New haircut and work on the lower body & back.

Eat more. 2,300 cals is about maintenance for me. I am a 135 lb., 36 year old female. A 19 year old boy should be eating pretty much everything in sight.

[quote]christine wrote:

Eat more. 2,300 cals is about maintenance for me. I am a 135 lb., 36 year old female. A 19 year old boy should be eating pretty much everything in sight.[/quote]

^^^^ You can go ahead and ignore this.^^^^

First and foremost, eat clean. There’s no reason to eat everything in sight.

If money is a problem than stick to the foods that give you the best bang for your buck - eggs, lean beef, milk, peanut butter, tuna, vegetables, and whey. If your not making progress, gradually add calories. You’ll eventually find the sweet spot where you can put on weight while remaining lean.

You’ve got a good foundation. Deadlift and squat heavy to develop those legs and back. Stay consistent and you’ll like what you see.

[quote]Make1tRa1n wrote:
christine wrote:

Eat more. 2,300 cals is about maintenance for me. I am a 135 lb., 36 year old female. A 19 year old boy should be eating pretty much everything in sight.

^^^^ You can go ahead and ignore this.^^^^

First and foremost, eat clean. There’s no reason to eat everything in sight.

[/quote]

I may have been exaggerating on the eating everything in sight part, but he does need a new haircut and more calories. He looks weak in the back and his legs suck.

Seriously, why does a skinny 19 year old kid need to worry about eating clean?

If he wants to be better than average, he has succeeded and should continue what he is doing. He is better than average.