New to Supps

[quote]foxhound wrote:
thank guys i think that I am going to look in to Alpha Male and Carbolin 19. Just as soon as I unload this MAG-10 -ya i know what the hell am I doing asking about other supps when i have MAG-10 . I have a job I really love and i just dont think it is a good idea that is all no other reason. [/quote]

Do you really think they will test for prohormones? My work does randoms, but I have never heard of anyone saying they had a problem with PH’s and passing a drug screen. I don’t know about new protocols, but I do know that they are done on GC/MS, which is very, very sensitive and precise. Anyone know about new regulations on this? Is it a measure of test metabolites in the urine they test for?

I am not scared to the test. It is more of the point of just not doing it.

[quote]foxhound wrote:
I am not scared to the test. It is more of the point of just not doing it.[/quote]

I understand that totally. I was just wondering if anyone knew how different results were from an AAS compared to a PH. I don’t take anything illegal because I also have a great job and it’s not worth losing over a drug.

Not sure on the test but I do think the compounds In MAG-10 May show as unusually high Test. I cant recall been a while since I looked into it.

But 4 sure not worth risking a Good job.