New To Supplements

I have been power lifting on and off for about 2 years now, I am finally getting serious with it. I have taken creatine before and got decent results. I want to take creatine, glutamine and also something as a fat burner, like ephedrine.

Is there a stack I can take with those? Is it safe to take supplemnts for muscle growth and fat lose at the same time?

I started lifting (bill stars 5x5) about a month ago, should i wait a bit to start a stack or start one now?

I do pretty much cardio, I run intervals (30 sec jog 30 sec sprint 3 days a week and walk/jog 2 miles a day.

Thanks for any advice

[quote]DF85 wrote:
I have been power lifting on and off for about 2 years now, I am finally getting serious with it. I have taken creatine before and got decent results. I want to take creatine, glutamine and also something as a fat burner, like ephedrine.

Is there a stack I can take with those? Is it safe to take supplemnts for muscle growth and fat lose at the same time?

I started lifting (bill stars 5x5) about a month ago, should i wait a bit to start a stack or start one now?

I do pretty much cardio, I run intervals (30 sec jog 30 sec sprint 3 days a week and walk/jog 2 miles a day.

Thanks for any advice
[/quote]

if your power lifting why are you worrying about fat so much. why so much cardio? glutamine is crap. you can’t lose body fat and gain muscle unless your juicing or are a beginner

What do you suggest I take for muscle growth/strength gains?

[quote]DF85 wrote:
What do you suggest I take for muscle growth/strength gains?
[/quote]

1. eat alot of food
  2. get alot of sleep/rest
  3. kick-ass in the gym
  4. supps:
    a) fish oil
    b) olive oil
    c) acidophilous
    d) vitamin/mineral
    e) caffine/ephedrine pre-workout
    f) protein-powder/sugar post-workout

good luck!