New to Public Gyms. Help Me Understand Dress Codes

Which beard are you referring to?

Only the one that covers the chin.

I only talk to them when they have their cloths on. I would not want them to get any weird ideas, haha you never know what is going thru their dirty old neked bodied minds.

I have found most folks who belong to the ā€œsilver sneakersā€ program just need some camaraderie and a social outlet - the gym is more about that for them than actually working out.

WHERE exactly are they sneaking this silver?

My question is both a geography and biology question.

Iā€™m not knocking them hell Iā€™m one of them. SS pays for my gym memberships. But I have no interest in parading around the lockerroom with my boys swinging so they can air drying.

Anyway if found it pretty funny and I wanted to know what you guys thought.

ā€œsilver sneakersā€ is the name of the program where Medicare/Medicaid pays for gym memberships for older folks. Itā€™s guaranteed income for the gym owners and a free social club for members

The joke is less funny when you explain the punchline.

Fair enough.
The naked guys donā€™t bug me much. The guys that use the hair dryer to force dry their family Jewels though - that is disturbing on multiple levels. Also, it is one of the reasons I have never touched a hair dryer at the gym.

Apologize and agree- joke didnā€™t come through in text - some people really donā€™t know about the program.

I see a lot of people shitting on brands like GymShark and I donā€™t really know why. Itā€™s quality stuff, made for people that actually lift so they fit right with broader shoulders and tapered waist (like fuck, finally, itā€™s insane how long this took)

and it doesnā€™t cost an arm and a leg. Sure, the little symbol is silly (why I refuse to buy anything that says gymshark or has the symbol really big) but man itā€™s way better than paying 60+ dollar for anything Nike/Underarmor workout related.

If it isnā€™t for basketball players then it will cost $$$$$ to buy anything from the top brands with a good chance it still doesnā€™t fit right.