New to Juice

Been traing now for 12 months and gained 4 inches on my chest and 2 inches on my biceps, also gained 7 kilos with no extra body fat.

After much deliberation I have commenced a 10 week cucle of sustanon 250 and deco 1ml per week ( injections )

I do however drink alcohol as I suffer post traumatic stress disorder, i have been advised to take milk thistle to help my liver.

my main question is I have developed a real thirst and am drinking about 7 pints of water a day, my urine is clear and I have no other side effects.

Any comments ir suggestions

Thanks ( newbie )

well seeing as you have already started your cycle then i will hangback from my thoughts reguarding provisions of use.

To look at the simple solutions to the water question first, 7 pints is not alot.
Your body will be growing, requiring extra nutrient intake and water plays an essential role in this.

You drink alcohol for post traumatic stress?? I may be off the ball here but i cant be bothered to research it at this hour.
Why do you need booze, see a shrink, do some press ups if your feeling stressed.

Your not using any 17aa substances so your liver will not be overly stressed, but where ever possible keep that crap (booze) out of your system.
Hell, id rather have 5 dianabol on a night out than 5 beers. At least the dianabol may have a poitive effect at some point.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
well seeing as you have already started your cycle then i will hangback from my thoughts reguarding provisions of use.

To look at the simple solutions to the water question first, 7 pints is not alot.
Your body will be growing, requiring extra nutrient intake and water plays an essential role in this.

You drink alcohol for post traumatic stress?? I may be off the ball here but i cant be bothered to research it at this hour.
Why do you need booze, see a shrink, do some press ups if your feeling stressed.

Your not using any 17aa substances so your liver will not be overly stressed, but where ever possible keep that crap (booze) out of your system.
Hell, id rather have 5 dianabol on a night out than 5 beers. At least the dianabol may have a poitive effect at some point.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

I suffer Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after servng in the forces for 14 years, sadley the intake of alcohol becomes habitual to distance the memories, I do see a shrink and he is well impressed that I amable to get myslef to the gym and try to re build some kind of life for myself. Yes I know the beer ( weak lager ) is not brilliant for the diet, but its a burden I cannot live without. I suppose I am trying to make the best from the last shitty 14 years and making an effort to improve my self esteem.