T Nation

New to Forums

Hello, I am new to the forums but not to the site. I have been reading the daily articles for almost a year now. What I am looking for is a program that will allow me to add power a mass. I am not to interested in how good I look, I would just like to find a program to help me get big.

I have searched through the training articles many times before and they are helpful, the only problem is that there is so many to choose from. 5/3/1 looks very good, but I am still unsure so I decided I should join the forums and ask.

Thanks.

I’m assuming that while you’ve been reading this website, you’ve been lifting.

What’s worked for you before?

Before, I would focus on each muscle group on a different day. I wouldn’t really use %'s or anything. Now I am starting to get more into numbers. What I would do is take a lift such as deadlift, warm up and then do 5 sets. Everytime increasing the weight more and more until failure. I figure I should get a more structured approach

please post pictures of your private parts (all of them) and current lifting routine

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
please post pictures of your private parts (all of them) and current lifting routine[/quote]

Pictures of private parts should be PMed to HolyMac directly. Lifting routine can be posted in this forum.

I hear you on being more scientific about increasing your numbers. Wendlers is a great program. Rippetoes/Stronglifts are also really great programs. WSFSB has helped a lot of guys tack on pounds to their PR’s. So long as you’re using a log and checking your maxes every once in a while you’ll make progress. I personally vote for Rippetoes, because I’ve used it with great success. That’s just me though, I’m sure you’ll get plenty of other opinions.