New to Forum, Posting 1st Cycle Results

1-6 250mg pw
7-12 500mg pw
ran arimadex from about week 6 at 2.5 per day

pct 1-cloimid 100-nolva 30
2-clo -50 nolva 20
3-clo 50 nolva 20
4… nolva

feel free to point any work my physique needs.I know my bf is high at the moment.
But I used to be obese and have dieted down to 12% in the past. I will cut down during the summer

This is the first time i have seen a cycle of testoserone (or any compound) result in no gains but instead giving the user a tan… or removing it. Clarification would be appreciated.

lol well spotted. i think itsjust the lighting.
I like to think i at least made some gains
even if it was a white back:)

[quote]pex86 wrote:
This is the first time i have seen a cycle of testoserone (or any compound) result in no gains but instead giving the user a tan… or removing it. Clarification would be appreciated.[/quote]

Never understood you guys who expect every cycle to produce amazing results. Looks like OP gained quite a bit of mass considering he was running 300-400mg on average. He wasn’t taking 700mg of tren and 10iu of HGH every day.

This is pretty standard for a test only cycle like above.

Also, the lack of tan probably comes from the fact that he lives in an area where winters are cold (they exist), and can’t really go out shirtless past the fall.

Taking into account the loss of tan making definition less visible, and the fact that test blurs definition as well, seems like OP made pretty good progress.

OP for the future one of my favorite cycles to suggest is TRT Test + a hefty dose of epistane. You would get much better results with a cycle like that and won’t have the harsher sides associated with the majority of the stronger steroids.

It’s also pretty clear you didn’t include much cardio or were pretty lax about your diet. If you get that under control you could have easily gained weight and lost fat in the process.

Man you should have trained longer. Before getting on gear build a good base first you will see better results from gear if you wait.

cheers guys,yeah i live in ireland.
I been trainig for about 6 years but surf so has been strength/endurance mainly.
The photos do me no justice. Yeah my diet is healthy as fuck but I just eat too much.
I am a recovering bulimic.(been 2 years free now) so bulking up is mentally tough for me but something I need to get comfortable with.
But yes…no excuses… I can be leaner, I can be stronger.
But I can’t take back the cycle now.

[quote]Chadcon09 wrote:
Man you should have trained longer. Before getting on gear build a good base first you will see better results from gear if you wait.[/quote]

thanks guys. I hear you. I have a bottle of sust and some tbol on hand.
I will start my cut naturally in febuary. then during the summer when i reach 10% I will start the cycle.
what say you?

iam roughly 165lb lean body mass,6ft1

[quote]gidthekid wrote:
cheers guys,yeah i live in ireland.
I been trainig for about 6 years but surf so has been strength/endurance mainly.
The photos do me no justice. Yeah my diet is healthy as fuck but I just eat too much.
I am a recovering bulimic.(been 2 years free now) so bulking up is mentally tough for me but something I need to get comfortable with.
But yes…no excuses… I can be leaner, I can be stronger.
But I can’t take back the cycle now. [/quote]

Yeah I guessed that from the before photos so I didn’t comment.

The problem with your bulk is that you are not experienced enough with training and eating for muscle gain. I would recommend that you seek some advice from the other sections of this forum regarding this before committing to another cycle.

Advice taken.at maintaince calories atm. Joining the team has been an eye opener curious how you guessed from pics though. Will slowly start cutting and sit on the aas for now. Cheers for the honesty guys

Man…

I’m gonna start by saying that I’m probably in waters that are a bit too deep for me, since I don’t have experience with your particular eating disorder… so please take what I’m going to say with a grain of salt. The things I’m going to say don’t really take this aspect into account.

First a question though: Is 165 lbs your estimated lbm, or is it your current bodyweight? I’m hoping it’s your bodyweight. I’m going on that assumption.

You have not gained a lot of muscle for a beginner. I know you said you’ve been training for 6 years, but your ‘before’ physique doesn’t really reflect this. I think ‘strength training’ is not an appropriate term to describe what you’ve done in the past, because you clearly aren’t, and weren’t, strong, by any standard (even accounting for bodyweight.)

I strongly believe that if you really had a good grasp on training and diet, even a reasonably decent one, you could have made more progress without even needing steroids.

I think you should hold off on further use, and participate in some of the other forums on this site, specifically ones that pertain to your goals. Don’t visit the beginners section though. It’s a bunch of beginners just giving each other advice, and the advice is generally garbage. The Bigger Stronger Leaner section is probably where you want to be. Post some information on your current training and diet, as well as some concrete goals, and I bet you’ll get a good response. If you post some of this info, I’ll certainly be willing to help as best I can.

[quote]gidthekid wrote:
Advice taken.at maintaince calories atm. Joining the team has been an eye opener curious how you guessed from pics though. Will slowly start cutting and sit on the aas for now. Cheers for the honesty guys
[/quote]
First, you come across as an intelligent guy. Second, you looked like you lost a shitload of weight but you were much too skinny for that to have been planned so I figured you had either just recovered from a serious illness or had an eating disorder.

Cheers for the post. Yeah I’m aware food intake needs work. Thing is I am a personal trainer and am well aware I hope of what to eat. I did crossfit for years. Pic does not do justice but I placed 90 out of 5000 on Europe in the open. But I have taken your advice. Tonight I stuck to my meal plan 100%you guys have given me a new drive. I hope to post again in the steroids section one day but with amazing results that earn respect. Untill then I will go to the other sections. Slowly taper calories. I will Re asses when the time is right.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]gidthekid wrote:
[/quote]
First, you come across as an intelligent guy. Second, you looked like you lost a shitload of weight but you were much too skinny for that to have been planned so I figured you had either just recovered from a serious illness or had an eating disorder.[/quote]
Thanks for that. I used to be obese as teenager. Hooked on drugs and booze. My avatar pic is me at my leanest. Although I went 2 years suffering from bulimia which is people don’t know. It was as hard got me not to binge untill full then purge. As it is for any other addiction. 2 years of this takes its toll. However back on track and glad for the help

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Man…

I’m gonna start by saying that I’m probably in waters that are a bit too deep for me, since I don’t have experience with your particular eating disorder… so please take what I’m going to say with a grain of salt. The things I’m going to say don’t really take this aspect into account.

First a question though: Is 165 lbs your estimated lbm, or is it your current bodyweight? I’m hoping it’s your bodyweight. I’m going on that assumption.

You have not gained a lot of muscle for a beginner. I know you said you’ve been training for 6 years, but your ‘before’ physique doesn’t really reflect this. I think ‘strength training’ is not an appropriate term to describe what you’ve done in the past, because you clearly aren’t, and weren’t, strong, by any standard (even accounting for bodyweight.)

I strongly believe that if you really had a good grasp on training and diet, even a reasonably decent one, you could have made more progress without even needing steroids.

I think you should hold off on further use, and participate in some of the other forums on this site, specifically ones that pertain to your goals. Don’t visit the beginners section though. It’s a bunch of beginners just giving each other advice, and the advice is generally garbage. The Bigger Stronger Leaner section is probably where you want to be. Post some information on your current training and diet, as well as some concrete goals, and I bet you’ll get a good response. If you post some of this info, I’ll certainly be willing to help as best I can.[/quote]
I weight 200 lb. Body fat between 18.20 so guessed lbs about 165?

[quote]gidthekid wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Man…

I think you should hold off on further use, and participate in some of the other forums on this site, specifically ones that pertain to your goals. Don’t visit the beginners section though. It’s a bunch of beginners just giving each other advice, and the advice is generally garbage. The Bigger Stronger Leaner section is probably where you want to be. Post some information on your current training and diet, as well as some concrete goals, and I bet you’ll get a good response. If you post some of this info, I’ll certainly be willing to help as best I can.[/quote]
[/quote]

I just realized I had a typo. I did NOT hope your bodyweight was 165. 200 is much better, lol.

And congrats on the crossfit accomplishments. What are your big lifts like? And was that accomplishment pre or post steroids?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]gidthekid wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Man…

[/quote]

I just realized I had a typo. I did NOT hope your bodyweight was 165. 200 is much better, lol.

And congrats on the crossfit accomplishments. What are your big lifts like? And was that accomplishment pre or post steroids?
[/quote]

that was a very differnt time. just pulled out my old logbook.back then I was 170lb at about 11%. deadlift 210 bk squat 115 press 85
Thing is I had a child then slipped a disk in my back.I then quite heavylifts & FOCUSED on surfing while keeping with calesthenics.

he got fatter… just kidding, kkk… man, it happens when someone with no base, go on steroids. I’m talking about muscles, the guy had no muscle from the beginning. You need to have some kinda base for visible progress with steroids, not mentioning the bf, but with no muscles, higher bf, you’ll never see much benefit from steroids. I would never recommend steroids for someone like you, not now. You are not ready yet.

You guys need to understand, you need to have a base, to build a body that looks like someone that trains, and then, bring your bf down under 9… this need to be done naturally, no steroids till this fase. THEN, you go on steroids, now you have muscle to work on and almost no fat. This is rule number 1 you should understand and follow.