New to ECA Stacks. What Should I Know?

I’ve never tried an ECA stack but I have the stuff and would like to begin one tomorrow. Dosages are in 25mg Ephedrine Sulfate and 200mg caffeine.

What is the standard for times to take it, number of times per day, etc?

The usual dose is 25 mg epehedrine, 200 mg caffiene and 81 mg aspirin. Start with once a day( usually when you wake up). See how that works then up it to twice a day, then some have done it 3x a day. I found that third dose was too much and gave me trouble sleeping. Good luck

Lyle McCdonald recommends 200mg Caf/20mg Ephedrine 3 times daily, 4 hours apart, 6 hours before bedtime.

So 8am-12pm-4pm, something like that

It’s largely based on your reaction, I wouldn’t start with 3 doses. Build up, see how you react to the first dose, and if you’ve never taken a stimulant before maybe even cut it in half and go with 100mg caf/10mg ephedra

It left me with some sleep trouble at first, so i recommend start with single half dose (10/100, you’ll have to break the bronkaids in half) on the first day. Then a couple-few half doses for at least 3 or so days as there seemed to be a slight cumulative effect, I thought I was fine after one day, but felt a little crappy after a few. Eventually got used to it and only felt crappy because I was dieting.

My hunch is a big part of the effect on you will depend on how much caffeine you’re already used to.

I’ve never been a big fan of the taking a lot of aspirin, and I’ve read it doesn’t help the effectiveness much, and the amount used in the one study I ready was pretty high (like 200mg I think), so I don’t recommend it. I only took aspirin if I had a headache or whatever.

Did a hit of 25mg/200mg EC this morning before fasted interval training. It definitely felt like I had more energy. I don’t feel to jittery, so I just did another dose. I’ve taken quite a bit of HOT-ROX and Animal Paks in the past, so the caffeine isn’t that bad to me.

Thanks for the help guys!

Just make sure not to use it with any other stimulants… especially yohimbine

[quote]EGYnutrition wrote:
Just make sure not to use it with any other stimulants… especially yohimbine [/quote]

Fuck, I drank a Monster today. Why is that bad?

yohimbine + ephedrine can make your heart rate and/or blood pressure go crazy in a bad way.

All the junk in monster probably doesn’t do much… you’re probably fine, just keep your total caffeine intake on target. How do you feel? Are you still alive?

[quote]EasyRhino wrote:
yohimbine + ephedrine can make your heart rate and/or blood pressure go crazy in a bad way.

All the junk in monster probably doesn’t do much… you’re probably fine, just keep your total caffeine intake on target. How do you feel? Are you still alive?[/quote]

Pretty sure I am. Just finished more fasted cardio (45 mins of stairs!) after taking my 3rd ever dose of EC. Doing great!

I’ll do that though. No stimulants for me other than the EC. Thanks Rhino!