T Nation

New to AAS

Hello Everyone!

I've been visiting this site on and off for a while now and wanted to tahnk everyone for the very useful information first and foremost.

After years of training and at the age of 29 I think I'm ready to try my hand at AAS... Now that I can actually afford them and I feel I understand their use and pros/cons sufficiently.

I'm 29, I weigh 190 lbs. I don't have any pics right now but I am about 12-14% BF at 6'1" tall. I feel I have a decent build (no six pack yet) and my years of gym training are showing and my friends are noticing.

I have a vacation down south coming up around Easter (12 weeks or so from now) and I got my hands on some Winstrol Tabs (50 mg) from IP...

My trainer tells me to take one a day (split it in 2) 25mg morning, 25mg before training in PM, with meal and lots of water... All the research I've done says this dose is plenty for my goal... Cut up, lean out.

My question is I have enough to go the full 12 weeks... I feel that is way too long, if it isn't shouldn't I take a liver protectant? Can you suggest a good one?

I train 3 days a week alternating between upper and lower body, abs everyday, and cardio on days i'm not lifting. Shoudl I change that as well?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Youve been visiting this site for awhile but dont even know that Winny taken alone will shut you down. You need to take test with winny. Go get some testosterone.

Winny for your first cycle of AAS.

Get some test man. Run it at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Then good PCT.

I have read numerous accounts of people who did precisely what you plan on and now regret it. If you are stuck on that cycle, then I would not advise running it 12 weeks. The best way to keep a check on your liver is to get regular tests by the doc. In my opinion, you should rethink this. Best of luck

Dezz

As unt0ld and Dezz have both mentioned Winny is rarely used on its own. One of my training buddies used a Tren and Winny combo and got great results.

I personally would not use it for 12 weeks as there are liver toxicity issues to take into account. Be sure to get liver values checked if you use for longer than 6-8 weeks on end. If you still want to use Winny on its own then 50mg a day is fine.