New TMUSCLE Shirts - The Bar is Set

so CT is wearing a large…

and i expect to fit a medium. damn im small. new rule for this forum. must fit a T-Nation t-shirt to post. must post pics

slinks away in shame to have eggs and milk while squattin, hopefully to return one day

[quote]Kanada wrote:

and i expect to fit a medium. damn im small. new rule for this forum. must fit a T-Nation t-shirt to post. must post pics

slinks away in shame to have eggs and milk while squattin, hopefully to return one day[/quote]

Cuz Squats totally build your upper body

/sarcasm

[quote]optheta wrote:
Kanada wrote:

slinks away in shame to have eggs and milk while squattin, hopefully to return one day

/sarcasm[/quote]

Oh the irony of your sarcasm.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
optheta wrote:
Kanada wrote:

/sarcasm

[/quote]

lol, owned

They’re 100% cotton and shrink considerably. A medium shirt is usually just a little loose on my chest, and the large after one wash fits just right.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
optheta wrote:
Kanada wrote:

/sarcasm

lol, owned[/quote]

I dun get it

[quote]optheta wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
optheta wrote:
Kanada wrote:

/sarcasm

lol, owned

I dun get it
[/quote]

We know…

he wears a large? id need an extra large, geebus!