New Texas Map

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
What is it about northern TX that makes people angry drunks?[/quote]
Proximity to yankees.[/quote]

Feckless. So, when I move to Midland, what section does that put me in?

Texas has to be the most represented state on this site, how many of us are there?

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

Feckless. So, when I move to Midland, what section does that put me in?
[/quote]
Absolutely fucking nothing/Mexico.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Texas has to be the most represented state on this site, how many of us are there?[/quote]
Well we roll hard, dude.

Also, when starting at “fat people”, halfway to LA is not a joke. It actually is. FTR.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Texas has to be the most represented state on this site, how many of us are there?[/quote]

Texan here.

I think San Antonio has more fat people than Houston does.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Also, when starting at “fat people”, halfway to LA is not a joke. It actually is. FTR.[/quote]

It’s actually a little more. The distance from Houston to El Paso is about 60% of the trip to LA from Houston, and also puts you in a different time zone.

Also, that map is fantastic.

You would think more horror movies would come from “Absolutely Fucking Nothing”.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

My wife came into the room asking why I was laughing so hard.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Ha! I will be on the Riverwalk next week participating in a close friend’s FOURTH wedding (I was at number three a decade ago).

Attire is to be jeans, boots and customized black t-shirts that say “Ronnie Mac and the 2nd Amendment Boys.” I will be doing the Open Carry thing during the wedding for emphasis. Texas T-Nationeers of like mind are welcome to attend.[/quote]

You are gonna visit the Alamo, aren’t you, push?

My mothers entire side of the family (she’s one of 7 kids) is in San Antonio, so it was like a second home to me, growing up. Last time I went I took my wife to show her the Riverwalk for the first time and…is was drained for maintenance. Stunk like a rotten bog and filthy as hell. Then, just as we were leaving, a pigeon took a huge shit on my brother’s jacket.

Hope your time is a bit better than ours was.

Be prepared to pay triple the normal cost for anything that exists on the Riverwalk.

And stop at Dick’s Last Resort, if it’s still there and you get a chance.

Last time I was at the River Walk, we dared each other to dive in and swim to other side without getting caught. My friend did it after half a bottle of Grey Goose.

He should get over that skin infection any day now.

White people iz crazy.

That’s why I don’t drink…much…anymore.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Last time I was at the River Walk, we dared each other to dive in and swim to other side without getting caught. My friend did it after half a bottle of Grey Goose.

White people iz crazy.

That’s why I don’t drink…much…anymore.[/quote]

I’ll have to think of something “memorable” to do while there.
[/quote]
Pick a fight with a Mexican. Yell “Remember the Alamo!” Video or it didn’t happen.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Ha! I will be on the Riverwalk next week participating in a close friend’s FOURTH wedding (I was at number three a decade ago).

Attire is to be jeans, boots and customized black t-shirts that say “Ronnie Mac and the 2nd Amendment Boys.” I will be doing the Open Carry thing during the wedding for emphasis. Texas T-Nationeers of like mind are welcome to attend.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep. I’ve only driven by it in the past.

Will do!
[/quote]

Do a few minutes’ research on it before you go, or you’ll be in for quite a surprise.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[/quote]

Yep. I’ve only driven by it in the past.

Will do!
[/quote]

Do a few minutes’ research on it before you go, or you’ll be in for quite a surprise. [/quote]

I checked out some of their website but didn’t see anything surprising. What did I miss?[/quote]
Nothing at all man. Best spot on the river. They will love you.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

White people iz crazy.

That’s why I don’t drink…much…anymore.[/quote]

I’ll have to think of something “memorable” to do while there.
[/quote]
Pick a fight with a Mexican. Yell “Remember the Alamo!” Video or it didn’t happen.[/quote]

Maybe I’ll streak the Riverwalk wearing a coonskin cap and carrying a Bowie knife. POIDNH.[/quote]
Hahahah, and draw a line in the sand. Google William Baret Travis, could make the scene if scripted right.