New Tests. 20 Yr Old, Female. TRT? Updated

Do i need Progesterone, TRT or both?
I am ovulating but my progesterone levels are low.
So, I had a severe vit d deficiency because of my asthma meds which has been taken care of.
I thought i would have Adrenal Insufficiency which I don’t.
My libido is still non-existent.
I have brain fog(most likely a side effect).
Right now all I want is my libido back.There are some irrelevant tests here but I wanted to add all the tests I’ve gotten done.

You have now fractured you case. Best to maintain a single thread, for you and contributors. The moderator gods may make this better.

Higher doses of iodine do increase TSH. The only downside is that the TSH results cannot be used for anything. So toss out TSH=3.54

TSH=2 was bad. Your iodine intake for that was?

fT3 is the only active thyroid hormone. fT3=3.32 is mid-range and should support good oral body temperatures. Your other thread reports low body temperatures. So we conclude that rT3, reverse T3 is interfering with fT3 making you hypo.

Cause is adrenal fatigue and cortisol can be high but low as the adrenals give up. Root cause is stress, illnesses/inflammation acute or chronic, over-training, starvation diets etc. See these terms in the thyroid sticky and you may need to read Wilson’s book on adrenal fatigue.

You need to direct all of this because almost no doctors understand this stuff. You cannot take T4 meds because that simply increases T4–>rT3. Time release T3, compounding pharmacy only in USA is needed to drive down TSH and thus T4 production and levels.

Edit: It is possible to have your thyroid profile even when iodine has been long term adequate.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

Some will not apply to females!

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

@KSman hey, I’ve updated the description and have a completely different issue now.
You can delete this comment.

@anon71262119