New Testosterone C Cycle

Yes it includes labs but still I’m like a bottle of test cost 50-70 bucks for 2500 mags

Mgs sorry

OK, then at 250mg a week, the vial lasts 10 weeks, let’s say $6 a week, $24 a month. Difficult to say what the labs cost, depending on what is ordered and how often, but let’s say around $600 over the year. That’s $50 a month for labs and $6 for the test, which leaves $155 a month for the doctor’s services.

That’s a good breakdown, I understand they have to make money.

I think you missed the point of getting two different labs, to show low t. You should’ve gotten the labs before you started injections.

1. Yes, most TRT clinics are exceedingly expensive. Much more so than it needs to be. You are being charged $211/month = $2,532/year just for 150mg of T-cyp per week. This amounts to $16.88 per injection. By comparison, my scripted Pizer branded Depo-Testosterone T-cyp (without insurance) costs me $63.36/10 mL of 200 mg/mL at my local pharmacy. When you do the math using your dose of 150mg/week, this comes out to $4.75 per injection. You pay 3.6X more for your T.

2. Guys get excessively caught up on getting insurance coverage for their T treatment. The reality is that when scripted and paid out of pocket, it’s a dirt cheap medication. I pay more for some supplements than I do for my T out of pocket. This is why you should want to get out from under the T clinic and have it scripted by your primary doc. This will require complete withdrawal and leveling of your baseline to get the labs you need for your doc to write the script. Ask your doc if the 2 labs are for his/her need or insurance. If only for insurance, I’d simply pay out of pocket and forget the second lab.

3. You also need to consider the total cost of your TRT program. More than likely you will want to start HCG too, particularly since you are only 28 years old. Below is the breakdown of what I pay for my TRT The hormones are scripted and I pay out of pocket. The syringes I get myself and I pay out of pocket. The labs and doctor visits are covered by insurance, as they should be, regardless of whether or not you are on TRT.

PRIMARY HORMONES (all prescribed) = ~$907/year = $2.48/day

Testosterone Cypionate -Pizer branded Depo-Testosterone 200mg/mL - Local Pharmacy $63.36/10 mL. At prescribed dose of 0.2 mL E3D = 50 doses/vial = 150 days of treatment = $0.4224/day = $154.18/year

HCG - Merck branded PREGNYL - Local Pharmacy $127.01/10,000 IU = $0.012514/IU. At 1050 IU/week (current dose 2X more than prescribed) = $13.34/week = $693.47/year

Syringes (for testosterone) - 122 (28G 1/2 inch) 1 cc insulin syringes/year. Currently use Easy Touch brand from EasyTouch 28 Gauge 1/2 Inch Insulin Syringes - 100 Count. $14.45/100 = $0.14 each = 122 X $0.14 = $17.08 /year

Syringes (for HCG) - 156 (31G 5/16 inch) 0.5 cc insulin syringes/year. Currently use Easy Touch brand from 31G .5cc 5/16" Insulin Syringes from EasyTouch. $13.99/100 = $0.14 each 156 X $0.14 = $21.84 /year

Doctor Visit (copay) = 1/year at $20 = $20.00 /year

Yes, but most docs will not prescribe you the amounts you need or are looking for. They are happy bringing you to a TT of 400. All their guidelines say to bring people to mid normal range. Some aim even below that.

My scripted T is at 93mg/week (40mg E3D). I supplement my scripted T with T purchased overseas. It’s not very expensive and easy to obtain. I did an experiment to optimize my Free T levels and have settled on 125mg per week in an E3D protocol as my go to protocol. Sometimes I’ll push it up to 140mg.

When it’s time for my annual physical, I’ll cut back to slightly below my scripted levels, so there are no surprises for the doc. This way, most of T and all of the HCG comes from the script, which minimizes what I need to purchase overseas.

Overall, I pay way less for my hormones that I would from a T clinic, who’s business model is based on the fact that they have you by the balls and will make you pay for it.

1 Like

Is anadrol the same superdrol? I used to take superdrol before the ph ban. Also is dbol
Better then both? Which is the safest in your opinion?

Drol is superior to dbol for most. Harder on the lipids though. Don’t know much about superdrol.

What should I expect from running 250mg to
300 mg of test for 12 weeks?

Hello just bought 100 10 mg tabs if dbol
I’m currently running test at 300
A week on week 2, how much and when should I start it in my cycle?

If I were in your situation I would wait until week 9 and run it 9-13 at 30mg day. Split the tabs up throughout the day as the half life is only 4-6 hours.

No. These are completely different compounds. You could educate yourself a bit more before making 40 threads with these types of questions.
There was a number of guys in the last week making several threads for their questions, this is not well received here.

2 Likes

Great thank you very much for the advice.

Just bought some winstrol to add to my test c cycle. I’m doing 12 weeks of test, should I add in oral at weeks 8-12? I want to 40 mg a day for 4 weeks. Would I see good results with this?