New Test/Deca Cycle

Im on 600mg a week test e, was able to get some arimadex mainly for pct but wondering what a good dose would be. If i decided to ad deca in at 200-400mg a week what would be useful to block sides if not adex? And what else for estrogen blockers if arimadex doesnt help?

Or .5 adex every e3d on pin day during cycle?

Why would you use this for PCT? You need a SERM for that, not an AI

Hmm ok its more clear now, im learning more as i go, im thinking then to do adex 2nd week onwards after test is built up in system and ill ad deca 200-300 a week so to keep estrogen low during cycle

You don’t schedule arimidex or other AIs. They are ALWAYS taken as needed on cycle and during PCT.

1 Like

So standard how would it look like as a starting point if 600mg test e week and if added 200-300 deca

82kg 173cm and pretty lean and strong

I think you got your answer already:

If only test e then would arimedex be useful during?

You should have it on hand and only take it as needed.

@korcy Are you just throwing out drug names asking if you need them with no understanding of how they work?

1 Like

Maybe. Arimidex should only be taken if necessary. On 500-600 mgs Test, it’s usually not necessary. Start adding in other compounds and you create a storm of hormones and will probably need Arimidex.

For reference, all three times that I’ve blasted, I ran NPP (deca’s faster grandson) and always had to play with arimidex dose and timing. Tried none, tried a little EOD, tried A LOT. I was always on a roller coaster. I’d feel good for a while, look good for a while, then go right back to looking and feeling like crap. One day I’d looked hard and yoked, the next I would look like a melting ice cream cone. My body could never get everything under control.

I’ve been on just 500mgs Test, and nothing else, for three weeks now. I look and feel great, and strength is slowly and steadily climbing. Best experience I’ve had on AAS.

The advice to just keep it simple and run 500-600 Test only for 12-16 weeks is genuinely good advice. Your results will come from sound training and diet practices. As Derek from more plates more dates says, “Test alone is more than enough and all you will ever need to build an IFBB physique if you know how to train and eat properly.”

1 Like

I’d guess no more than .5-1mg weekly, but you go by feel and labs

1 Like