New Test/Deca Cycle

Hi everyone Im planning a new 12week cycle soon with test and deca and thinking about 600mg test and 200-300mg deca a week along with nolvadex.

Stats:
Weight 80-83KG
Height: 173cm
Bodyfat: pretty lean

Trained for 10 years on and off so i know how to train and eat well but ready to go full force with consistency so opinions and advice would be appreciated

Would this be your first cycle?

Continuing the discussion from New Test/Deca Cycle :

If you want advice you should formulate some questions or concerns as well as list your goals. Otherwise… thanks for sharing?

3 Likes

It’s not a bad cycle. I would keep caber or pramipexole on hand. What does your PCT look like?

Goals: gain lean muscle, ill keep my diet and training consistent the whole time of course

Nolvadex and hcg still formulating that

Dosage wise would it be alright to keep it 600mg test and 200-400mg deca or does it seem bit much just trying to formulate a structured program for the 12 weeks

What’s your prior cycle experience? What does your diet look like and what changes do you plan for the cycle? What’s your training regimen look like. Layout your PCT.

No nandrolone on first cycle. No nandrolone if you plan to pct. A deca cycle less than 16 weeks? A 12 week cycle is too short to begin with, but with deca it’s really not a great idea. Just run test. Do it for 16 weeks, put on great size, recover well, enjoy life.

1 Like

Prior 12 week cycle 2 years ago

500mg test anadrol first 6 weeks with nolvadex deca 200 and boldinon. PCT just took tamoxifen tablets. Got lean and had no sides during that cycle. Something around those numbersi wasnt self administrring back then my coach organised all the doses. But this time ill be doing it all myself.

Currently training everyday back/bis/legs and chest/tris/shoulders split. Diet one meal high carbs like rice or pasta and the rest just lean meats and veggies. Pct im still planning probably, hcg nolvadex will put it altogether first.

So now just got deca and test and some anadrol but just thinking about something simple like only a test and deca cycle. Just want to gain lean muscle so will eat right and train hard as i always do and just let the rest work its magic

Pct im still planning will try get whatever i need

Prior 12 week cycle 2 years ago

500mg test anadrol first 6 weeks with nolvadex deca 200 and boldinon. PCT just took tamoxifen tablets. Got lean and had no sides during that cycle. Something around those numbersi wasnt self administrring back then my coach organised all the doses. But this time ill be doing it all myself.

Currently training everyday back/bis/legs and chest/tris/shoulders split. Diet one meal high carbs like rice or pasta and the rest just lean meats and veggies.

So now just got deca and test and some anadrol but just thinking about something simple like a test deca cycle. Just want to gain lean muscle so will eat right and train hard as i always do and just let the rest work its magic

Deca isn’t known for lean gains. Its a watery blow up like a balloon drug. Also for guys that PCT, I don’t recommend EQ or 19nors due to the difficulty of PCTing with their long esters. Lean gains, safer drugs… Test/Primo or Test/mast. Orals could be tbol or var.

1 Like

So if i just kept it simple and did test 500-600mg and anavar id get solid results and just skip the deca for now?

That would be the route I would take. Start with the test for 4-6 weeks then finish with Var added in.

2 Likes

So var first or last 6 weeks and ok to up the test to 600mg then the basic 500?

I would go last 6 weeks with a non aromatizing oral (give you that last boost you need). With an aromatizing oral, I would go first 4-6 weeks as E2 would be a bit easier to manage as it is still building up.

You may or may not have issues with E2 at 500 mg/wk. I would start there as it is easier to manage. If you have 0 E2 issues, next time bump it up. Part of this game is learning. I have now learned, my body does fine with high test, so next blast will probably be 700-750 Test, but it would have been a big bummer if my body didn’t handle it well, and I got a pair of tits had I gone straight to high dose.

1 Like

Im currently doing 12 week cycle 600mg week test e and thinking about adding 200-300 deca a week starting week 2 or 3 would arimadex block side effects of deca and all that? How much arimadex daily, ill also use it for pct after.

Thoughts for this cycle regarding adding deca with arimadex?

You need to learn your compounds before partaking my friend. The question alone is concerning. Nandrolone (Deca) is a mild aromatizer. Arimadex would be based on your dose of T with a small consideration for the Deca if in high enough doses. Deca sides are not typcially from E2.

Not likely