New Terminator Salvation Trailer!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/terminator-salvation.html?showVideo=1

I know that’s a NIN tune they’re using, but it must be a remix of some kind, any ideas?

Kick ass trailer.

[quote]enrac wrote:
I know that’s a NIN tune they’re using, but it must be a remix of some kind, any ideas?

Kick ass trailer.[/quote]

I believe it’s The Day the World Went Away, which was probably remixed for the movie or at least the trailer.

I came.

I tried to post this last night but couldn’t figure out how to embed it. The first few trailers I saw had me a bit skeptical. This one completely erases all doubts. This movie looks so badass I don’t know what to do with myself for the next two months. John Connor for president!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I tried to post this last night but couldn’t figure out how to embed it. The first few trailers I saw had me a bit skeptical. This one completely erases all doubts. This movie looks so badass I don’t know what to do with myself for the next two months. John Connor for president![/quote]

my thoughts exactly. i was starting to doubt bale’s ability to save this movie. not anymore.

my immediate reaction went something like this:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…

[quote]MikiB wrote:
I came.[/quote]

twice

Drool.

I was definitely worried simply because McG is a fucking hack. The trailer has definitely made me more optimistic.

I’m digging how not shiny and gritty the terminators look. I was definitely expecting some fairly poorly done, super-shiny, obviously cg terminators. I’m glad they aren’t.

Look bad-ass, indeed!

my nipples just got hard.