T Nation

New Tablets. Can You Swallow?

Hi, I am getting ready to buy the new Spike and notice it’s huge! The previous version is “soft tab” and this one is “hard tab.” I was wondering if anyone having hard time/discomfort swalloning them?

Thanks!
GB

if that’s a HUGE tablet, you must be 140lbs at 6’ and ready to start cutting

[quote]getbig wrote:
Hi, I am getting ready to buy the new Spike and notice it’s huge! The previous version is “soft tab” and this one is “hard tab.” I was wondering if anyone having hard time/discomfort swalloning them?

Thanks!
GB[/quote]

Actually, the original Spike formula was encapsulated, whereas the improved formula is in tablet form and easier to swallow.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
if that’s a HUGE tablet, you must be 140lbs at 6’ and ready to start cutting[/quote]

Well, actually, I was having hard time swalloning some vitamin pills. They have edges like this new Spike and sometime they got “stuck” in my thoat and it hurt like hell…then I got a sore thoat due to it.

Mod Brian, thanks, I am going to give it a try.

With the new tablet,you can take a knife and split them in half. Try that.

Just chew it! (j/k)

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
Just chew it! (j/k)[/quote]

I did that to an advil when I was younger b/c I couldn’t swallow pills at the time, disgusting I must say

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
Just chew it! (j/k)[/quote]

hmm…i might try that. Just crush it in my month and wash it down with juice or something sweet…IF I can’t swallon it without any discomfort to my thoat. :slight_smile: