New Surge?

I know that Surge is a great pre, during, post workout supplement, but I was wondering if a new one containing something like waxy maize or trehalose will be released. There are better things out there now besides the Dextrose/Malto combo and was wondering if Biotest would ever introduce something new along those lines.

how bout vitargo?

I asked Waterbury about this and he said waxy maize or whatever is not any better because malto/dextrose isn’t unhealthy at all during the times prescribed for use and they work the same.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
I asked Waterbury about this and he said waxy maize or whatever is not any better because malto/dextrose isn’t unhealthy at all during the times prescribed for use and they work the same.[/quote]

I agree with this.

Surge already provides ample response, so how would changing the carb sources make any difference other than to increase the price?

From what I have seen, Dextrose/Maltodextrin combo is still the most reliable thing post workout. Waxy Maize starch seemed to be a fad (with lack of scientific proof of effectiveness)that is now passing and most are returning to what they already know. You can’t go far wrong with Surge, it’s awesome…

ShadoW

One of the main reasons I was wondering is because the combo of Malto/Dextrose really bloats me so I was wondering about some other alternatives.

[quote]BOHICA wrote:
I know that Surge is a great pre, during, post workout supplement, but I was wondering if a new one containing something like waxy maize or trehalose will be released. There are better things out there now besides the Dextrose/Malto combo and was wondering if Biotest would ever introduce something new along those lines. [/quote]

It’s not there like there is some magic carb that is going to double your results if you put it in your PWO shake.

PWO nutrition is simple. Alot of simple carbs, amino acids, glutamine, etc. and you’re done. You could even make your own homemade Surge if you so desire.

Even if WM was better than malto/dextrose how much better gains do you think it will give you? Probably not much.