T Nation

New Supp User: HOT-ROX and BCAA

ok so i am a mom with 2 kids. i work out 5 days a week and am really having a hard time with my last 15lbs. my husband uses this site and loves it! i am hoping to get some help as well. he is startin gthe Velocity diet and has 3/4 bottles of HOT-ROX and BCAA that he is giving me to try. should i use the amount on the bottles? are these ok for me to take if i am a first time supp user? any advice would be great since i would like to start them in the am. thanks!

[quote]kluke07 wrote:
ok so i am a mom with 2 kids. i work out 5 days a week and am really having a hard time with my last 15lbs. my husband uses this site and loves it! i am hoping to get some help as well. he is startin gthe Velocity diet and has 3/4 bottles of HOT-ROX and BCAA that he is giving me to try. should i use the amount on the bottles? are these ok for me to take if i am a first time supp user? any advice would be great since i would like to start them in the am. thanks![/quote]

For the HOT-ROX, I’d start at 1 in the morning and see how you feel. Build up to the 2 twice a day if you want to take them. Depending on how your body reacts, you might feel nothing, you might feel hot, jittery, spacey, etc. Personally I can’t take them within about 3 hours pre-workout or my workout is shot to hell… but that’s just me :slight_smile: