New Stack for My Cycle

I want to run HCG in my stack also. Probably 1000iu p/w so PCT goes a little bit more smooth. Do you recommend me to use it? I will use Nolvadex for PCT btw. Can you design me a cycle with all these compounds thanks.

Weeks 1-4
Methan10 40 mg per day
Week 1-10
500mg GP Test Cyp per week
HCG: 500 IU/wk
A-dex: .25 mg/EOD

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13-18
Nolvadex-20 mg/day

Does that look good now as my cycle?

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
Weeks 1-4
Methan10 40 mg per day
Week 1-10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13-18
Nolvadex-20 mg/day

Does that look good now as my cycle?[/quote]

yeah, i think that looks solid. obviously if estrogen creeps up, then increase the a-dex a bit, but you should have a good cycle there.

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
Weeks 1-4
Methan10 40 mg per day
Week 1-10

Week 11

Week 12

Week 13-18
Nolvadex-20 mg/day

Does that look good now as my cycle?[/quote]

Now thats a good first cycle. Keep us posted on your progress through it. Feel free to ask questions as it progresses.

I was wandering if I really need the HCG? I hate insulin like injection. It just makes me sick thinking about sticking a needle in my stomach.

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
I was wandering if I really need the HCG? I hate insulin like injection. It just makes me sick thinking about sticking a needle in my stomach.[/quote]

I would run it. If you can pin your gear with no prob, a slin pin to the belly is completely painless and easy

you can pin your hCG IM if you really want to. Not sure why you would, but you can.

I will inject it with an insulin needle in my abdomen so it has better absorption. I just got 1 amp (10000iu 1ml) HCG and 10ml Bacteriostatic water with my dealer and I need help to mix it and separate it into 500 IU/wk and how much HCG you reckon I will need for my entire cycle? I will use Bacteriostatic water so the HCG don’t degrade that fast and I will put it in a container in my fridge. Btw I have not started my cycle yet and the HCG is the last part of the puzzle.