T Nation

New Stack for My Cycle


#1

Hey guys I am starting this new stack and was wandering if it's fine or need anything extra based on your experience. Thanks.

Cycle Length and layout:
Length 10 weeks
Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)


#2

Stats?


#3

^ yup

And furthermore. PCT?


#4

I guess it does depend on how old you are, what your goals are, what your current diet is etc etc.

Nobody can really give you an opinion until you provide more details


#5

Stats are 5ft11 21 years old and 82kg. I have been lifting on and off for nearly 4 years now.


#6

My dealer told me that I don’t really need a PCT with this stack but I want to run Nolva or Clomid for PCT. Do you have any suggestion what PCT stack I should run?


#7

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
My dealer told me that I don’t really need a PCT with this stack but I want to run Nolva or Clomid for PCT. Do you have any suggestion what PCT stack I should run?[/quote]

Your dealer is a dumbass


#8

[quote]The-German wrote:

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
My dealer told me that I don’t really need a PCT with this stack but I want to run Nolva or Clomid for PCT. Do you have any suggestion what PCT stack I should run?[/quote]

Your dealer is a dumbass[/quote]

yup.


#9

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
My dealer told me that I don’t really need a PCT with this stack but I want to run Nolva or Clomid for PCT. Do you have any suggestion what PCT stack I should run?[/quote]


#10

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
My dealer told me that I don’t really need a PCT with this stack but I want to run Nolva or Clomid for PCT. Do you have any suggestion what PCT stack I should run?[/quote]

Find a new dealer and don’t just put things into your body without learning about them. I hope that’s why you came here. Read this http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/steroid_planning and the info cyco pointed you to.


#11

Thank you. So I will run Aromasin as my PCT. Can you please recommend the dosage I should take fo Aromasin and for how long?


#12

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
Thank you. So I will run Aromasin as my PCT. Can you please recommend the dosage I should take fo Aromasin and for how long?[/quote]

Aromasin is not used for pct. You need a serm


#13

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
Thank you. So I will run Aromasin as my PCT. Can you please recommend the dosage I should take fo Aromasin and for how long?[/quote]

Holy fuck. Seriously man, the PCT protocols were written in the 1st and 2nd posts of both the links you were provided. You’re too lazy to even read shit that’s been spoonfed to you and you want to fuck around with your hormones.

Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable.


#14

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
Thank you. So I will run Aromasin as my PCT. Can you please recommend the dosage I should take fo Aromasin and for how long?[/quote]

Holy fuck. Seriously man, the PCT protocols were written in the 1st and 2nd posts of both the links you were provided. You’re too lazy to even read shit that’s been spoonfed to you and you want to fuck around with your hormones.

Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable.[/quote]

Blows your mind doesn’t it?


#15

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
Thank you. So I will run Aromasin as my PCT. Can you please recommend the dosage I should take fo Aromasin and for how long?[/quote]

Holy fuck. Seriously man, the PCT protocols were written in the 1st and 2nd posts of both the links you were provided. You’re too lazy to even read shit that’s been spoonfed to you and you want to fuck around with your hormones.

Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable.[/quote]

Blows your mind doesn’t it?
[/quote]

It has stopped blowing my mind. It used to. I now just do my best to remember that probably 1 in 8-10 people that we see here are actually ready for this. The rest are too young, too dumb, too unprepared, etc. This is a steroid forum so we will get the bad along with the good. It is our job to do the best we can to weed out the bad.

It can be really upsetting when someone is given almost everything they need to know and completely miss it though.


#16

also, it should be noted that Arimdex (Anastrozole) and Femara (Letrozole) have their blood levels reduced by tamoxifen. so, Aromasin (Exemestane) should be the preferred choice in PCT when adding in an AI.

Aromasin will assist in PCT, as low estrogen levels will convince the HPTA to increase testosterone levels… which makes sense, as Aromasin has been shown to raise testosterone levels by itself.


#17

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
also, it should be noted that Arimdex (Anastrozole) and Femara (Letrozole) have their blood levels reduced by tamoxifen. so, Aromasin (Exemestane) should be the preferred choice in PCT when adding in an AI.

Aromasin will assist in PCT, as low estrogen levels will convince the HPTA to increase testosterone levels… which makes sense, as Aromasin has been shown to raise testosterone levels by itself. [/quote]

somebody finally did some reading!


#18

[quote]RossJunior wrote:
also, it should be noted that Arimdex (Anastrozole) and Femara (Letrozole) have their blood levels reduced by tamoxifen. so, Aromasin (Exemestane) should be the preferred choice in PCT when adding in an AI.

Aromasin will assist in PCT, as low estrogen levels will convince the HPTA to increase testosterone levels… which makes sense, as Aromasin has been shown to raise testosterone levels by itself. [/quote]

This is basically saying if you want to add in an ai to your pct, aromasin will be your best choice, it is not saying to only use aromasin for pct.


#19

^yup.

RossJunior,

there are a ton of different ways to do this, but an AI helps for PCT, but generally isn’t the only thing one should use for PCT. part of the reason, is that the dose required to boost test can wreck some guys estrogen levels. however, it does help by keeping estrogen lower, etc…

anyway, here are some suggestions:

Weeks 1-4 Methan10 40 mg per day
Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks 1-12 Anastrozole .25 mg EOD (adjust as necessary)

PCT
Weeks
13-18 Nolvadex-20 mg/day

Or:

Weeks 1-4 Methan10 40 mg per day
Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks 1-13 Anastrozole .25 mg EOD (adjust as necessary)

PCT
Weeks
13-18 Clomid-25 mg/day

Or:

Weeks 1-4 Methan10 40 mg per day
Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
Weeks 1-13 Anastrozole .25 mg EOD (adjust as necessary)

PCT
Weeks
13-18 Toremifine- 60 mg/day

i know in that thread, i suggested running an AI almost all the way through PCT, but i don’t think that’s the best idea for most guys anymore, unless they are having estrogen issues during their cycle…


#20

This is what I was waiting for haha. Thank you soo much because now you have fixed my cycle as I have a proper PCT. Again thanks and based on your knowledge as it seems to me you are very smart when it comes to steroid and PCT, do you reckon that the cycle I am running is any good or should I change the compound?