T Nation

New Squat PB

I just got a new personal best on squat today! 275X5 for 3 sets. yahtzee! Dont judge me on the low numbers though, I just got off some knee surgery a few months back. It feels good to get back in it

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
I just got a new personal best on squat today! 275X5 for 3 sets. yahtzee! Dont judge me on the low numbers though, I just got off some knee surgery a few months back. It feels good to get back in it[/quote]

are you sponsored by Inzer??:slight_smile:

Keep up the good work man.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
tommytoughnuts wrote:
I just got a new personal best on squat today! 275X5 for 3 sets. yahtzee! Dont judge me on the low numbers though, I just got off some knee surgery a few months back. It feels good to get back in it

are you sponsored by Inzer??:slight_smile:
[/quote]

HAHA, nice one MM.

Its always nice to come back off an injury and gain strength.

What was your PR before?

Yeah man i’ve got some calls from Inzer, but i think im just going to bide my time and see if i can get any more offers. i can really see this panning out for me.

pre surgery i was doing 525 with no gear or anything like that

ATG? or parallel

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
Yeah man i’ve got some calls from Inzer, but i think im just going to bide my time and see if i can get any more offers. i can really see this panning out for me.

pre surgery i was doing 525 with no gear or anything like that[/quote]

i don’t think you got my joke… it wasn’t directed at you.

i started a PR thread for folks to post their personal recoreds in instead of starting new threads. but there are still some people that feel the need to start a whole new thread just to highlight themselves. in your case i’m sure you just weren’t aware that there was a PR thread.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
ATG? or parallel[/quote]

that would be somewhere in between ATG and parallel. my o-line coach was a firm believer in hitting depth so we went pretty low to get the lifts to count.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
tommytoughnuts wrote:
Yeah man i’ve got some calls from Inzer, but i think im just going to bide my time and see if i can get any more offers. i can really see this panning out for me.

pre surgery i was doing 525 with no gear or anything like that

i don’t think you got my joke… it wasn’t directed at you.

i started a PR thread for folks to post their personal recoreds in instead of starting new threads. but there are still some people that feel the need to start a whole new thread just to highlight themselves. in your case i’m sure you just weren’t aware that there was a PR thread.

[/quote]

oh okay i getcha, i wasn’t trying to be a total d-bag and highlight myself or anything. im just stinking pumped about it