NEW Spiderman 3 Trailer

He does not make an appearance though. FUCKERS!

[quote]PGA wrote:

He does not make an appearance though. FUCKERS![/quote]

He as in Venom?

Looks awesome!

That Seventies Show guy looks a little out of place though, but so did the guy who plays Spiderman, and he pulled it off.

[quote]PGA wrote:

He does not make an appearance though. FUCKERS![/quote]

If thy do it right, he probably won’t show up until the end anyway…but of course, this is supposed to be the “last movie”.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Looks awesome!

That Seventies Show guy looks a little out of place though, but so did the guy who plays Spiderman, and he pulled it off.[/quote]

Tropher is a great actor. He’ll be fine.

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
PGA wrote:

He as in Venom?[/quote]

Correctamundo.

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
PGA wrote:

He as in Venom?[/quote]

Yep. They’re probably still working on the CGI that will make up Venom, but it annoyed the hell out of me when I saw that he wasn’t in that trailer.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
If thy do it right, he probably won’t show up until the end anyway…but of course, this is supposed to be the “last movie”.[/quote]

And seeing as they’ll have Gwen Stacy in THIS movie, they’re not doing it right so anything’s possible.

yeah, not happy with the lack of Venom in the trailer!!

PGA wrote:

If thy do it right, he probably won’t show up until the end anyway…but of course, this is supposed to be the “last movie”.[/quote]

He’ll definitely be in the last few minutes and people wil go “OMMFG VENOM!@(&#(!&@)*(#”!!@!!! He’ll look badass and people will leave very happy. Sam knows what he’s doing. He has never dissapointed me with anything he’s ever done and he nailed Spiderman thus far. I have the upmost confidence in him.

PGA wrote:

Toby is signed on up to spiderman 5. Kirsten Dunst said she won’t do another one passed 3. So this is either the last one, or they kill her off and put in a new love life. I easily see the latter happening.

[quote]PGA wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
Looks awesome!

That Seventies Show guy looks a little out of place though, but so did the guy who plays Spiderman, and he pulled it off.

Tropher is a great actor. He’ll be fine.[/quote]

Yea, but I just have to get “Eric Foreman” out of my head when I watch it.

I’m sure I’ll love the movie, and eventually I’ll own all three.

I don’t think this movie will be the last one.
It’s too dark to be the last spiderman movie.
I think Eddie Brock will be in the movie,then will turn into venom in the later spiderman movies.

But then again,that black goop in the trailer made me wonder.
There was a cartoon of spiderman that used to come on.

This one episode had spiderman being taken over by the alien symbiote,the same one that consumed Eddie Brock making him venom,and spiderman started turning evil and doing some pretty mean stuff to people.
The trailer looked EXACTLY like that spiderman episode.

The Police were after him in it too.
I think thats pretty much what’s gonna happen in the third spiderman movie.
And as for His wife?

That really sucks because she can’t sign on to do three more.
She really fucked the movie up now.

I see the movie being about spiderman battling with the power the symbiote suit gives him, struggling with the whole good and evil thing and at the very end of the movie Brock getting it and the last shot of the movie is venoms face or him jumping towards a building or something.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I see the movie being about spiderman battling with the power the symbiote suit gives him, struggling with the whole good and evil thing and at the very end of the movie Brock getting it and the last shot of the movie is venoms face or him jumping towards a building or something.[/quote]

Venom will be in it for a bit thats a guarantee. There are a few scenes in the trailer that has black webbing. The punch Spiderman throws is in the black webbing and I think its safe to assume that he’s punching Venom.

Did they show (a) Peter throwing an exploding grenade right at Harry and (b) walking away like no problem? I like the tone of this movie.

its christmas around here!!

2 clips with venom at the end:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5866757396576992173

the trailer in PGA’s first post had no Venom in it.

And it looks like Venom has some role in the movie, check out the attached image. Spidey in his normal costume surrounded by black webbing, which presumably can only come from the symbiote, aka Venom!!

I watched those, and made the sound normally reserved for when I am eating donuts off-diet while drunk.

[quote]Ren wrote:
its christmas around here!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5866757396576992173

the trailer in PGA’s first post had no Venom in it.

And it looks like Venom has some role in the movie, check out the attached image. Spidey in his normal costume surrounded by black webbing, which presumably can only come from the symbiote, aka Venom!![/quote]

NICE! Cant fuckin’ wait!

[quote]Ren wrote:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5866757396576992173[/quote]

OH MY GOD. I pretty much lost it when I saw that last shot. I can’t freaking wait!!

I know I keep saying this, but I really hope there is a fourth to the series. They need to follow Venom more and allow for the development of Carnage. A fanatic friend of mine is guessing there may be a Venom spin-off of Spider Man that will feature Carnage. Dunno if that’d be a good thing or not.